TRYING TO BE FRIEND

Donghae just shut down his laptop. While Kyuhyun lost in his mind. Actually Kyuhyun really amazed by Siwon, Siwon is tottaly famous, but He and Donghae does not know them, maybe because before their life just focus on study. Donghae look at Kyuhyun.

"Yaa, are you ok?" Donghae asking.

"I am fine. But....." Kyuhyun cannot finnish his sentence. His face si tottaly down.

"You scare of Siwon? and worried about him?" Donghae asking and try to finish Kyuhyun sentence.

"Yes. Tottaly, and I think he tottaly mad at me because I told him that I dont know him, you also saw just know, they are a big idol who had a fan over a million or maybe billion." Kyuhyun said.

"Then said to him that you sorry, now you know him." Donghae suggest.

"It's not going to be that easy. You see, he also ask me to leave the room. We maybe cannot be friend and always argued with eath other." Kyuhyun said.

"Then be friendly with him Cho Kyuhyun! I know you can be friend with him, and with your bright character, he will like you in no matter of time." Donghae try to courage up Kyuhyun.

"You think so?" Kyuhyuh ask.

"Of course! Now, try to not argued with him and take his heart so he will like you, I mean as a friend." Donghae said once again.

Kyuhyun just nodded.

"You know what, I am starving. let's grab some lunch at cafeteria." Donghae saiid while smilling to Kyuhyun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EUNHYUK POV

It's lunch hour already, the teacher just go out a minute ago. I take a look at Siwon's seat. Where the hell did he go? With whom should I eat my lunch with. Suddenly I remember about my new roommate. Should I go and eat at the dorm cafeteria? But it was so far. I may be late for the next class, Oh fuck it! Now I had to eat alone at the school canteen. I walk to the canteen and many student is having their luch here. I am not in the mood to eat something heavier, so I just take some bread from the counter.

Some student look at me. Maybe happy because can see the famous Eunhyuk in front of their eyes. I walk slowly and leave the canteen. I touch my golden blonde hair while my leg slowly back to class. I seat by the window and enjoy my bread while watch the scenery of the school outside of my class by the window. At time like this, I tottaly miss her. The one and only person that I had love, Yuri. She had died 2 years ago in car accident. my eyes start to tearing. Ottockae. I should stop this tears. If someone saw me crying, what will they say about me. Oh Yuri! I tottaly miss you. If I could rewind the time, I will make sure that I will fulfill our promise on that day, and you also will not die in that car accident! Your death tottaly is my fault.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae and Kyuhyun tottaly enjoy their lunch, there are not to many student, maybe most of them had lunch at the school canteen because of their class. While eating they talk about their class for tommorow.

"Are you ready for tommorow?" Donghae asking.

"Of course I am. You know what, I tottaly happy with the time table. There are so many gap. And lucky us, because we are in the same class!" Kyuhyun said smilling.

"Yeah me to, do you already saw the time table?" Donghae ask again.

"Yes, but not tottaly all of them. Why?" Kyuhyun ask.