Prologue

Every thousand years, the Sun goddess Amaterasu drops a single drop of her own tear to the grounds of Earth. From her tear, grew a magical golden flower.

After her own tear drops to the ground, her brothers Tsukuyomi, the moon God and Susanoo o, the God of thunderstorms both grew magical flowers.

Tsukuyomi cut a single strand of his hair and planted into the ground, and from there grew a silver magical flower.

Susanoo o used a knife and cut his own flesh, letting a single drop of his blood fall to the ground. From there grew a bronze flower.

The flowers were able to heal any diseases and injury. Anyone who needed it can summon it and it will appear from the ground.

But, there was a time where a witch, seized this gift and never intended to share it with others. She used it to keep herself alive and young for thousands of years. Then...

One particular Autumn, the witch who had her hands on the three flowers, experimented on a potion and intended to sell to people. But, it went wrong and natural disasters started to pop out everywhere.

The villagers caught the witch, and burned her alive. The gods who witnessed the scene, had no choice but to stop this massacre. With much effort, they finally stop it.

Soon, Izanagi, the ultimate one, banished Susanoo o away from Heaven. When he went to bid his sister, she became suspicious. He then proposed a challenge to prove his innocence. She accepted.

Years later, Amaterasu birthed three daughters out of Susanoo o's sword, while he birthed five sons out of her necklace. Claiming that the sons were hers, she won the challenge.

Susanoo o met a human family in Earth, married their daughter, and killed the Yamata no Orochi, a eight-headed snake who tried to eat her up.

In his palace in the underwater, he raised the three daughters, Sayaka, Serena and Marie. He had five children with his wife, Kouichi, Kouji, Kumi, Subaru and Sushiro.

In Heaven, Amaterasu raised her five sons, Ken, Kaizo, Takumi, Victor and Fang. She raised them up with her brother and husband, Tsukuyomi before leaving him.