Reasons of the Flower's Blooming

Fang POV
Seriously,the others are coming here?

Ain't three gods rare enough? Now they want all the gods and goddess to be here?

Especially Victor himself! That bro gets out of control every time!

Well, guess regretting is useless. Cause they are here already.

Thank God they are wearing normally. Only that some of them were wearing a bit too cool. What the hell, Victor. Wearing glasses?

"Yo guys." Victor called out to us.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Okay guys. Now you're all here, we will need to get that." Oni-san whispered to us. We all nodded.

"We will separate into two teams. Fang, Kaizo, Marie, Serena and Kumi, you stay here as back-up." Oni-san instructed us.

The rest of them went with him. They must be someone waiting to snatch the Kin no Hana from us. It was a weekend so Boboiboy and the others are hanging out at Tom Aba's kokotiam.

Man, I will definitely need one cup of hot chocolate later.

"Hey, Ni-san. Is my lucky charm with you?" Marie asked me. I went to my pocket and took it out.

"Of course I have it." I showed her.

"Hey Fang. You house really has no life in here. Look at your backyard!" Kumi complained about the house i'm living.

"They don't call this a haunted house for nothing." I said to her. Well, ain't a haunted house filled with no life.

"Still..." she sighed and flicked her fingers towards a dead plant on the ground. Within seconds, the plant was blooming a flower.

Wow, thanks a lot. The Goddess of Plants, Kumi no Mikoto.

"Oh. You guys are back." Kaizo called out to the others who came back with the Kin no Hana.

"Had a good fight?" I asked them. Some of them had a few bruises and cuts.

"Nah. They were weaklings." Victor boasted. Haha.

"Back to the ship first. We need to put the flower into safety." Takumi said.

"Alright. I'll tag along." I followed Takumi and Oni-san to the ship.

Nu-san opened the safe with his blood, and we entered. The Gin no Hana is safely kept in there. Takumi placed the flower into the barrier, and we left.

"Ni-san. Don't mind me asking, but why does the flowers have to bloom if we need to protect it from people?" Marie suddenly asked us during dinner.

"I mean, if bad people want to take it, why does it even need to bloom in the first place?" Marie explained her question.

"Well, according to Susanoo o Oto-sama, the flowers have to bloomed so that the nature of Earth could be balanced." Oni-san answered.

"Yeah. I heard that the roots of the flowers will sink into the grounds of Earth, and getting rid of any evil in it." Takumi continued.

Well no wonder! Of course we need to protect it.

Ever since that incident....