Yurei no Kami; Kaizo no Mikoto

Kaizo POV
A dark presence surrounded the area we are living. Not just some dark presence, it was way more powerful than last time.

"Kaizo! The presence is near Fang !" Kouichi yelled to me. Wait, Fang went out?!

"That stupid boy!" I said as I got out of the house, searching for that presence. It was near the kokotiam.

Kaizo no Mikoto is here as well.

A voice rang through my head. I turned and saw a girl dressed in a school uniform with dark black eyes looking at me.

"What are you?"

"Ani-san!" Fang yelled to me. I ran to where he was.

"Fang! What's going on?" Shit! What's Boboiboy doing here?

"Don't harm her!" He was shaking Fang's arm.

"Well, tell her then! She harmed me first!" I was definitely not interested in their quarreling now.

A human girl can never release a dark presence. Could she be controlled by someone?

"Hello...Earth to Fang!" I snapped my fingers to get my brother's attention.

"Hey guys! You mind if I can join you guys?" Boboiboy asked.

"And why?" I asked. Sure he beat me on my spaceship but is he a match for an inhuman?

"I...I..."

"You like her, huh?"

"Wait! How did you know?!" Boboiboy asked, or more like yelled instantly.

"You're muttering, blushing, and Kumi keeps telling us all of her stupid Korean drama shows..." I pointed out to him.

"No worries there. Just try to make sure either Fang or I get a clear opening to get her out of her control." I told him as he transformed into his Thunderstorm mode. He nooded and went to the girl.

And I was right. She was posssed. She had a black scythe formed at her hand. That scythe is one of the scythesof Yomi.

"Ani-san, ready to fight?" Fang was in his God form, his katana ready to be drawn out.

"Obviously." I turned into my God form and drew out my katana.

Kaizo no Mikoto and Fang no Mikoto are ready to fight. Exterminating the mortal.

With that she had her scythe pointed at Boboiboy's neck, but Fang kicked her away. Instead of hissing in pain, she muttered nothing. Those dark eyes were getting darker.

"You know what lady, just call out whoever the heck is controlling you, and we can get to buisness." I told her. She looked at me with her black eyes, this time a black dot dancing in the middle.

Kaizo no Mikoto's request for master is rejected.

Okay. If reject, that means it's fighting time.

"Guys, do me a favour and get me an opening so that I can get rid of whatever is controlling her."

Fang nooded and froze her left arm with a touch and kicked away her scythe. Boboiboy transformed into Boboiboy Thorn and somehow stopped her by wrapping her hands with his plants.

Nice move! I started to recite a spell and within seconds, three little small blades wrapped in talisman paper appeared in my hand.

"In the name of the ultimate one, Izanagi, rid yourself out of this evil!" I recited a spell and threw the blades at her.

She yelled and kicked and was floating in the air. A shadowy figure in the shape of snake came out of her body and vaporized.

That demon! It's a Worm of Tsuzushi! Only a high class can command such a Worm to deal with her.

Boboiboy caught her unconscious body. He was brushing off the strands of hair on her face.

"It's okay, man. She will recover soon." Just as I said that, she opened her eyes.

"Bo...Boboiboy...and Fang?" She looked at the boys.

"Lia! Thank God you're okay!" Boboiboy hugged her. She hugged him back.

"Boboiboy! I love you too ever since you confess to me that day!" She gave him a peck on his cheek. He was blushing madly.

Young love...how disgusting...

"I'm leaving!" I said as I dragged Fang along and flew back to the ship.

Quite a long chap huh?

And as bonus a picture of Kaizo! (Sorry about that ugly raven though!)
Credits to heszefron and my readers who have supported me along the way!