The Truth

Fang POV
School starts way too early.

Who will get up at 7:25 a.m. just for school? Even my ild school only starts at 9!

I silently dressed myself in my school uniform, tied my jacket around my waist, and put in my sneakers. And finally, put on my spectacles.

I'm not short-sighted. I'm just wearing glasses just to hide my eyes. My turquoise eyes. They were obviously not common at all in this place.

I wemt to Tok Aba's kokotiqm and had a nice cup of his hot chocolate. I really like it. And as usual, Gopal and Boboiboy were there as well.

"Hey Fang." Gopal called out.

"Hey guys." I waved at them.

"We should go to school already. I mean, Yaya will kill us." Boboiboy said as he dragged me along. Of course, Yaya will kill us. She is head prefect.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said as I struggled myself free from his grasp.

School was as lousy as usual. Trying to focus on subjects that I've already learned was boring. I was trying hard not to sleep though. Really now, I really envy Kaizo Ani-san's life now, out there doing nothing.

Ani-san. Are you fine out there? What about Ken Oni-san and the others?

This thought kept me wife awake for the rest of the lesson. I really miss my siblings, who were always there when I needed them. I was about to doze off when...

BANG!

A loud noise broken through the silence of the classroom. Everyone looked out to the window. An enormous grey cloud was in the air. It can't be Ejojo nor Adudu that idiot.

It's definitely not my brother. He definately know where to land at the correct place. A place that attracts less attention.

What is it then?

I looked at it and saw a figure coming down from it. He was dressed godly, and he was looking around for something. Then his gaze met mine.

I shivered suddenly at those eyes. His icy blue eyes met mine, and then he turned away, walking back into the cloud.

I couldn't help releasing a sigh when he left. Boboiboy and the others looked at me suspiciously, and pretended to give them an innocent look.

What was that man looking for? He's definitely not human. There's nothing here except some nice cocoa. Something feels odd.

Maybe I should call Ani-san and ask him. Or maybe Oni-san as well.