The Beginning

Kaizo POV
"Is everything okay, Lahap?"

I asked my second in command from my back. I really hope he knows what he's doing.

"Everything's okay, captain." The purple alien answered.

"Good. I don't want you crashing into that toxic planet like last time." That horrible planet really is horrible as hell.

"Of course not, captain!" Lahap quickly resumed back to his duties, checking the ship.

I went out of the control room and into my own room. I sank into my bunk and my eyes landed on the picture on my bedside table. I took it and looked into it.

A picture with Pang and Ken Oni-san. I was just ten when this picture was taken. Oni-san was thirteen and Pang was just eight. Oni-san's hair was different from ours. His has jet black hair and beutiful bluish black eyes. Pang and I have dark blue spiky hair.

Except our eyes. Pang has turquoise eyes while I have red eyes.

I hated them.

But mother told me that our eyes were special. Mine was like rubies, something unique. Oni-san's eyes were like a night sky, shining out a night's beauty. Pang's turquiose eyes were rare, showing out an extremely rare beauty.

My eyes were a curse. A curse I was born with. A curse from that man. That man I vowed to kill with my bare hands.

I walked to the kitchen and heated up some leftovers I made yesterday. Lahap can eat anything I left in the storeroom later. As I ate, I was wondering if my two brothers are eating well.

Pang is in Earth now. I wondered if he's starving or not. If he comes back as a skeleton, I might as well just kill myself there. I no need to worry about Oni-san though.

I cleared up and went to the control room. Lahap wasn't there, must be filling his hunger now. I went to one of the screens and called Pang.

Not answering. I looked at another screen and it showed 12a.m. . No wonder, he should be asleep now.

I looked out of the ship and looked at the outer space. It was clear, not a single ship was sighted. I sank down into one of the nearest chair and bored my eyes into the screens in front of me.