Hyosetsu no Kami; Fang no Mikoto

Fang POV
With the kappa gone, what else this time?

The last time I was almost close to let my friends to my true identity. If they find out, I'm absolutely doomed. I'm kind of happy that Gopal ran away.

"Fang. Come on now. Don't you have school today?" Ani-san snapped me to reality.

"Scared that your friends find out?" He asked.

"Yeah. I really want to live a normal life with them and my Power Watch." I said.

"Listen, Fang. There will be one day that your friends will figure the truth themselves." He patted my shoulder.

I didn't believe my brother's words could turn into reality that day.

It was another day in school with Cikgu Papa Zola bribed on with his talks about kebenaran. Urgh...

I was about to doze off when thunder strikes the sky. Damn it, now I have to walk home in the rain...

But there was no rain, only thunder. What's more, the thunder had different colours, it was purple before changing to blue then green then many more.

Something's off. Really off.

It can't be Raijin-sama. It's definitely not Victor. Then who is it?

Fang! Can you hear me?

Oni-san! What is it?

We felt a dark presence. You're the closest to it! Can you take a look?

Got it!

Don't evolve your friends. They are no match for this figure.

Oni-san communicated with me through his mind. I knew it! It cannot be a natural disaster, nor silly aliens. I was about to dash out the classroom when someone stopped me.

"Fang! Where are you going?" Yaya asked. Crap! She's head prefect!

"Er...I need to use the toilet!" I said quickly before running away.

Ensuring that no one was watching, I transformed into my God form and flew out of the school. I went to the where the lightning was striking.

I saw a man in godly clothes. He was yelling and striking lightning  everywhere, trying to destroy things. Okay, this guy does not need any talking.

I blew a gust of air to him, attempting to freeze him, but he dodged. He eyed on me, then started to aim lightning bolts at me, and I dodged.

"Hado no Nana-ju-San! Kori Hasai Kiba!" I aimed one of the destructive spells at him. It hit him and he was frozen.

I kicked apart the ice, killing him. But...

He aimed one of his lightning bolts at me, causing me to shriek in pain. Trust me, you never know what painful it is to get struck by lightning.

I started to slip into oblivion, but strong arms catch me from falling. Before I fall unconscious, I realized something.

They saw it. My friends saw me fighting. They know my true identiry now.

How's Fang's picture? Hope's not too ugly!