Jigoku no Anchisukiru (aka Hell Guards)

Kaizo POV
Thank God that my brother wasn't devoured.

Boboiboy and that Lia girl had somehow recovered from his injuries. He was up again and ready to fight.

"They are gonna send a he'll guard huh?" Kouichi said.

"Possible. But they may be tough." Oni-san said.

"No worries! We'll do whatever we can!" Boboiboy said with confidence.

"You sure?" Fang asked. He was at the couch with a bandage on his arm.

"Huh?"

"You guys had a hard time dealing a dengkunora and now you'rd dealing with something that's twice their power. You can handle that?" I smirked at my own statement.

"So..."

"So you'll have to evacuate this island's residents to our ship. Our ship is surrounded with a very strong barrier." Oni-san said to him and patted both Lia and Boboiboy's head.

Really now. He needs to be a bit more cruel to kids.

"And if the barrier breaks..." Lia asked.

"Then you can save them." I pointed at them.

That day came at last.

The Yomi circle appeared on te ground. And from it appeared men draped in black robes with masks. They looked around and then scattered.

Ani-san and I were at the school. All of Guards must have felt our presence. Two of them soon teleported here. One of them was fat while another had long hands like the Hollows.

"Pleasure to see you my lordship." With that he suddenly appeared behind me and had his tentacles aiming at me. I deflected it with my katana.

"Fang!" Ani-san yelled but dodged immediately at the other Guard's attack.

"I'm Gunjo." The long hands said.

"Garugari..." the other spoke.

"I am deeply mistaken. I thought there will be humans here?" Gunjo looked around.

"Why not try finding it? AFTER WE SLICE YOU UP!" I swung my katana towards it but it dodged.

Ani-san fired a shadow ball towards his opponent but looks like his big belly absorbed the attack.

Wait a minute! These guards can't have their robes off them. Whoever who've them off will suffer the Judgement of Yomi.

I dodged another of their attacks, and had my katana at his robes. That's it! My chance!

I flicked it away!

"No...no way!" I looked at the guard in front of me with his robes off. Gunjo cackled with laughter. Garugari laughed along and ripped off his robes.

"You guys should be gone by now!" I said. That's impossible!

"Sentenced by the Judgement? Hahaha!" Garugari laughed out patting his huge belly.

"Spit out! What trick did you do?" Ani-san asked.

"Well...apparently someone helped us...and we're here to obtain..."

"The flower, huh?" Of course we knew that.

"Who helped you then?!" I asked.

"Well...a witch..."