Rage of YukiOnna

Kaizo POV
A Slited Mouth Woman from Yomi, huh? Now who will send her here?

"It's all strange. That Dantaku guy must be involved in this." Fang said.

"Yeah. If not, I'm very sure Yomi will definitely not send someone crazy here." Victor agreed.

"The funny thing is, Dantaku looks like someone someone from Heaven, if it's according to Fang." Takumi said.

"It's all very weird, and none of what we said seemed to link together like a puzzle." Oni-san concluded.

That day,Fang and I went to Tok Aba's. The others, who definitely can't the heat here stayed behind. (Yeah right, there was once our summer was way hotter than here. They're just plain lazy.) We needed to grab the drinks they want.

"Hey Fang and Kaizo." Boboiboy waved at us.

"Hey. We need to take away these." I handed him the list Fang wrote down.

"Thirteen cups? Why need so many?"

"My brother can't stand the heat coming out here, so I packing extra cups for him and us." Fang answered. Well, it's because we have all of our siblings here.

"You okay?" I asked him after he was almost killed. The other hostages who were caught all got released.

"I'm fine. Just quite scary though." He answered.

We headed home after we paid TokAba. Everyone liked the drinks we got back, but I think Victor personally liked the fact that there were marshmallows on it.

"Say, isn't it a bit colder here or..."

Before Kouichi could finish his sentence, a gust of cold air came rushing to us. It's always hot here so who the heck is blowing cold air in here?

It can't be Fang, he's right here now. So it must be...

"Ani-san!" Fang yelled to me. I felt something weird at my legs. I looked down at saw ice forming at my legs. Victor grabbed my hands and pulled me out before I become an ice statue.

"Who's there?" Sayaka yelled.

"I..hate..you..." we heard a woman mummered. We saw a woman wearing a pale coloured kimono floating in the air. Our surroundings suddenly became cold.

"I knew it. You are a YukiOnna huh?" Kumi asked.

"I want this world...to be in...ice...in this cold..." she cried and floated out of the house.

"We have to stop her." Fang touched the jewel hung on his neck through a necklace, and immediately he was in his God form.

"Ni-san. I'll help!" Marie too touched the jewel on her ribbon and she was in her Goddess form. They flew out of the place.

"Alright. I'll go help..." I took out a necklace from my neck, and touched the jewel hanging from it. A dark light started to surrounded me.

My outfit changed into a dark kimono, my shoes replaced by boots, my God's thread goes around my arms and my jewel landed on my forehead, being in the middle of a thread surrounding my head.

I flew out and saw YukiOnna freezing everything, some humans were frozen and most buildings were covered in ice.

I looked around and saw Fang fighting the snow woman with his katana. Marie was helping him with her magic powers. I flew to them and heard the woman muttered something.

"Give...me...the Kin no Hana...if not I..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I stabbed her with a katana.

"Shut up and go back to Yomi."

As I thought, the Yomi circle appeared under her, and she dissapered. But the ice kingdom she created was still there.

"Fang, try to cancel out this ice." I told him. He nodded and with a swipe of his hand, the ice dissapered.

"Well, let's go." I gestured the two of them back to the ship.