Shokubutsu no Megami; Kumi no Mikoto

Kumi POV
The Guards in front of me were looking at me with evil grins. I removed their robes but they were still here, in their ugly outfits and unsentenced by the Judgement.

"What's wrong now, goddess?" One of them smiled at me with dirty yellow teeth.

"I must say, she did quite a job maintaining us in this condition." Another one of them looked at himself with pride.

She?

I summoned thick branches out of the ground to grab them, but one of them just cut them all away. The other one appeared behind me and punched me. I knocked into one of the buildings, causing the glass windows to break.

"What...witch are you talking?" I planted and asked them. I could feel blood trickling down from my lips.

"Well, this witch contacted us, telling us Yomi Guards that she will aid us in battling you all, in exchange for the Kin no Hana."

"And who is this witch?" I asked angrily wiping off he blood from my mouth.

"Surprisingly my lady, you never discover her presence at all. She was living here the whole time."

Wait...what?

We never felt her presence at...all? Impossible!

Did the witch use some kind of illusion charm to hide herself? If that's the case, then Kaizo or Ken should have felt it!

"Let's end this, goddess..." one of them had his knuckle tighten and aiming at me. I dodged the attack but the other had his swords aiming to my chest. You can only kill a God or goddess by cutting off their head or stabbing them through the heart.

My katana appeared on my hand and the sounds of two blades crashing each other echoed. I can't long enough. I had to do something.

I summoned thick spiky branches from the ground and grab hold of him. The other one was the only one to be dealt with.

I sent bullet seeds flying to him. He opened his mouth and like a vacuum cleaner he absorbed all my seeds, and fired back at me. I dodged the attack but had a light scrape at my shoulder.

Looks like I'll have to use it.

"I call upon the holy staff of the plant spirits!" A magic circle appeared in my hand, and a staff appeared in my hand.

"Oh well, it's just a little staff, no big deal." The Guard that I had it tied up freed itself. True, it looks like the type of bells Shinto witches used when dancing to us.

Well, not quite.

I pointed the staff at them and huge trees appeared out from the ground and secured them in place. They of course broke free.

"Plants ain't going to work with us!" The Guards jeered at me.

They are on the ground now, so...

My staff turned into a scythe made of pine wood and plant spirits. I stabbed the scythe into the ground, and the earth starts to shake. The Guards who didn't see this coming was attacked.

Now!

A magic circle appeared in front of me, and this time multiple flower petals appeared and secured the Guards in place. No matter how much the Guards struggle, the'll never get out of my petals.

A ray of gold light shot out, and hit them square in the face. A huge explosion was heard from my battle site.

The remaining bits of their robes crumpled into dat and flew off. I looked around and see my siblings still fighting the Guards.

Now that I'm done here, I should head to the ship.