A Fight Broke Out

Ken POV
Today was Saturday, a no school day for Fang. The three I us headed to the place where Kin no Hana was located. It was hidden deep in a forest.

"Do you think that Dantaku will come?" Kaizo asked.

"He hasn't come down here for about three days. Do you reckon that he gave up?" Fang said.

"I don't think so. He must be waiting for us to summon it up." I said.

"What do we do?" Fang asked.

"Just show me the place for today. When the others come only we will get it." I said.

"Yes sir."

We all headed up to the mountain and stopped at a ban no forest. I used my aura to detect it and it was just in front of me, burried.

"Oni-san!"

I turned to see what happened, but a masked man placed a blade at my neck.

"Give us the flower." He said and I see Fang and Kaizo was surrounded by masked man too.

"We'll see about that!" I said as I elbowed him in the chest. Fang and Kaizo seeing my cue, attacked the men.

"Damn you..." the masked man who I knocked down. He drew his blade and rushed towards me.

I drew out the dagger in my pocket and a 'sword' fight started. He slashed at me, and I dodged. Man, this guy ain't as fast as Kumi. I took a quick glance at my brothers who had two masked men left to tidy up.

I slashed at him, this time a cut appeared at his cheek. He slashes at me, and a few strands of my hair was cut. Who cares?

Time to end this.

I slashed at him one more time. This time as he dodges, I kicked him in the stomach and gave him a nice punch to is nose. He fell to the ground and his blood was on my knuckle.

"Go back to whoever your master is and tell him or her, if they wanna fight, come here themselves personally." I said as I pointed the tip of my blade towards him.

He said nothing, but a teleportation circle appeared underneath him and the masked men, and they were gone.

"That magic circle..." Kaizo was looking back at the ground.

"Looks like a circle of Yomi." I said.

"The Underworld?" Fang asked.

"That's odd. I never knew Yomi would want the flowers though." I stated.

"Whatever it is, they will come back for sure, right?" Fang asked.

"Yeah. We have call them all now to come here." I said.

"Should we send a word to Mother?" Kaizo asked.

"Just give her a letter. We will deal with it." I said as we left the forest.

"Yes sir."