The Slited Mouth Woman

Fang POV
"Hey Fang. Did you hear, a few people went missing lately."

We were at Tok Aba's kokotiam enjoying our chocolate drink when Boboiboy tossed the papers to my face. I caught it and read the headlines: People missing at Alarming Rate.

"And?" I asked him back.

"Do you think this has something to do with Adudu or Ejojo or..."

"Don't be stupid. They may be aliens but there is no damn way that they will do such a stupid act."

"Then, who do you think..."

"Who knows? Why not you check it out?" I waved to him as I walked back home.

Those missing cases, it can't be the aliens, nor the three stupid robbers will do such stupid things. Whoever who has done it, must be really smart to cover their tracks. My thoughts were then disrupted by the scream of a kid.

I ran towards the direction of the voice and sure enough, a kid was trying to break free of the kidnapper's grasp. The kidnapper was wearing a coat, and the face seemed to be blocked by the hair.

"Shadow Grab!" I used my shadow powers to free the kid, but the kidnapper must have knew this was coming, so she (or a he) dodged the attack and jumped onto the roofs and fled.

I let the kidnapper away, but I managed to catch a glimpse of the kidnapper. It was a female and she was wearing a face mask.

"Hey Fang. Let someone away?" Kaizo-no asked and smirked.

"Yeah, but something is peculiar about that kidnapper." I told him off.

"Oh?"

"That kidnapper...was wearing a coat and a face mask. And who could be wearing a coat during a hot weather? And there is no haze here now, so?"

"Hmm..."Kaizo-ni wondered, then whispered in Japanese.

"Could it be the Slited Mouth Woman?"

"Who knows? But if we can stalk the woman, then..."

Both of us nodded. The plan is set.

That same afternoon, Boboiboy went to visit me, so he took the alleyway, unaware of the danger lurking behind him. I met him outside the house. Just as Boboiboy waved at me, she attacks. She had her hand covering Boboiboy's mouth and in her other hand was a scissors.

"Well well. I have another victim just in front of me." She said as she tilted her head sideways.

"Well. It really was you, Slited Mouth Woman. What do we say we make a deal?" I proposed.

"A...deal?" She asked.

"If I surrender myself to you, you will release all those people you captured." I said.

Just as she was about to reply, Kaizo-ni who was behind her attacks her by kicking her to one side. She lost her grasp on Boboiboy, and went collapsing to the other side.

"Boboiboy, run first. I'll explain later." I chased him away quickly and all there was left was me and Kaizo-ni and the woman.

She howled and ran to us with the scissors in hand, and I grabbed her swiftly and twisted her hand till I heard a crack. She cried out and grabbed her hand protectively.

"Spit it out. Why are you here?" My brother asked her.

"I...I'm on an errand here...to get that flower..." she smiled wickedly and dissapered.

"Ani-san..."

"I know. Whoever who sent her must be someone from Yomi." We concluded.