Dengkunora

Boboiboy POV
That man just now,if I'm not mistaken his name is Dantaku. If he said he will come back, then...

"Fang. What's going on man?" I asked.

"A war is about to begin..."

"A...war?!" I stammered.

"That Dantaku...I knew he wasn't on our side in the first place..." Fang said.

"Now what?"

"Aren't you suppose to protect this island?" Ken asked.

Wait.

That's right! I'm a defender of Earth!

"Just watch out. The minions that Dantaku might send could be way more powerful than anyone you have fought."

I have to call everyone and tell them. I sent everyone a message through my Power Watch.

Well, what do you know. The enemy was here the next day.

"Hey Boboiboy!" Lia waved at me.

"Hi Lia!" Man, why can't I ever stop blushing!

"You said an enemy will be coming here right?"

Speaking of the devil, here he was.

A loud thump made contact with the ground, making the earth beneath us shake. We turned and saw the most humongous monster we've ever seen.

It had thick black horns that hung heavily from his head, humongous muscled black body, and sharp jaws that could literally crunch through anything.

"Lia! Stay back!" I stood in front of her.

"It's ok, Boboiboy. We'll fight together!" She said and a green lightning bolt appeared on her hand.

Well, here it goes.

"Boboiboy Halintar!" I transformed into thunderstorm mode.

"Pedang Halintar!" I threw lightning bolts towards him.

Kia threw her light ing bolts in the shape of balls towards the monster.

Did it work?

No it didn't. There was not even a single scratch on him. It just howled and howled and sent his fist towards us. We dodged it in time.

"Looks like this guy is a little hard to deal with." Kia said and had her green energy generated in her palms.

"Yeah. Boboiboy Gempa!" I turned into earthquake mode.

"Golem Tanah!" I summoned a golem to hold him back. Lia took the opportunity and attacked him.

It still didn't work. The monster was undamaged, and it just grabbed my golem and smashed it to pieces.

It roared again, this time it fired out a ray of light from its mouth.

"Boboiboy Taufan!" I turned into my Cyclone mode, my overboard appeared and I grabbed Lia and dodged.

What destructive power! Te mountain that was behind us was gone in an instant. This guy was definitely stronger than anyone, or even Captain Kaizo.

"Argh!"

I turned and the scene that met me next made me froze.

Lia was attacked from behind. Blood was flying from her back.

"LIA!"

I caught her and fell to one side of the ground. She was still breathing and I can't lose her!

"Boboiboy! Go get that Dengkunora!" A little girl came next to Lia. She wore clothes almost similar to a goddess.

"What about Lia?"

"Leave it to me! Go!" She yelled at me.

Lia...I'm leaving you in her hands for now...

Dengkunora....you're going to pay for this...