Prologue of The War

Ken POV
"A human controlled by the Worm of Tsuzushi?"

I was shocked. I know that Kaizo and Fang went and fought he dark presence we felt just now, but...

"Do you know anyone who controls them?" Fang asked.

"It's forbidden in Heaven, so it must be someone from Yomi." I said.

"That girl just now, she looks as though as that person who was controlling her was trying to get the flower." Kaizo said.

"The flower is safe with us for now, but..."

"What, Ni-san?" Fang asked.

"According to Mother, even though Yomi has the flower, it's powers are pointless to them. But since someone from Yomi wants it, so..."

Who wants it? And why?

"Do you think it could be a witch?" Fang asked.

"A possibility. But even if it's not a witch, then who is it?"

"Dantaku?" Kaizo asked.

"Possible too. But he appears from Heaven..."

"Whatever it is, we have to make sure they don't find the three flowers and not a disaster like the one last time." I said. Both of them nodded.

Something was off.

It's been three days ever since Fang and Kaizo fought the Worm, but  no dark presence was felt. My siblings and I who went out t explore the island saw nothing unusual too. (Well, if you don't count Victor staring at a coconut tree)

It was Sunday, and I was at the kokotiam with Fang. I was there enjoying my chocolate, there was a tremble. It can't be an earthquake. Fang seemed to notice it too.

"Ni-san. What is this dark presence?" Fang asked. I felt it too, and it definitely wasn't Kouichi who did it.

The clouds start to darken and crumble. Lightning sparks sparked everywhere.

"Hahaha. I have come back, lords!"

A voice sounded from the sky and a figure descended from the clouds. He wore godly clothes and icy blue eyes were staring into ours.

"Dantaku!" Wait, that's Dantaku?

"Yes. Glad to see you well, Lord Fang." He gave Fang a bow.

"What do you want here?" I was in my God form, my katana drawn out.

"All I want is the Kin no Hana, Lord Ken." He smirked with evil.

"And I was so disappointed. My little servant did not do her job well, in fact she was defeated by a mortal and two gods."

Wait! What?

"You...you controlled Lia?" Fang asked.

"So that's her name. I did in fact." He lifted his hand, and there was millions of Worms of Tsuzushi crawling around his hand.

"What? Here to fight us?" I had my sword pointing at him.

"Now? Goodness no! I myself am no match for the God of Sky." H laughed.

"But mark my words! I shall be back with more units here to destroy you all!" He said as be descended back into the clouds.

I looked at Fang and nooded to him. He understood and nodded.

The war has begun..