The Witch

Fang POV
My breath was heavy. We managed to kill the Guards and suffered quite a number of damages.

My leg was injured to the point that Ani-san had to hold me and flew me back to the ship where the potions were there.

"Fang!" Yaya flew towards our direction. The others followed her.
"Your leg ok?" Ying asked about my bloodied leg which was quite visible.

"Hurts but I'm fine." I reassured them.

"Anyone noticed the ship?" Ani-san asked them.

"Nope. Everyone's fine." Boboiboy said.

"Good. I'll take him to heal his injuries. Alert me if any attack or anyone abnormal coming." Ani-san ordered as he carried me to the medicine chamber.

"I wonder who's the witch the Giards were talking about." I said. The green healing liquid stung as it touched my wounds.

"Beats me. But something's off."

"What?" I asked.

"Why can't Kouichi and I sensed her?"

That's right.

Speaking of which, my brother and half brother are experts in dark elements. They should be able to detect even the slightest hint of dark magic.

"Could they be using a barrier?" My brother wondered.

"A barrier that even blocks you guys off from detecting the magic?"

"Possible. Heard before of the Sacred Barrier?"

"The barrier that's somehow like a perfect guard?" Of course I knew that. Our Oni-san is the only who can use that.

"Yeah. Do you think that the witch could be using it?"

The witch using it?

"It can't be. How could she know about this spell?"

"Beats me. Ready to hunt her down?" My brother stood up.

We flew out of the ship to find that the fights were somehow still going on. Victor's lightning strikes almost everywhere, Sayaka's flames were bursting everywhere.

"Found anything?" I asked as we looked around.

"Look there!"

We focused our gaze to a hooded figure who was somehow fleeing. We flew to that direction and blocked her path.

"So you're the witch." I said.

"Witch? What witch are you talking about?" The figure shook her head without most fury.

"All the residents of this island are gone. Yet why are you still here?"

"I...I didn't catch up..."

"Impossible. Boboiboy and the others have knocked every door."

As expected, she started to laugh.

"Well well, I never expected to be revealed soon." With that she removed the hood slowly.

"Ms Lydia?" I looked at the woman in front of me. The woman who always stop by the kokotiam and talk to us.

Who never knew she was the woman behind this.

"Now that I know where the ship is, and I presume that the Kin no Hana is there, it's mine!"

With that, she withdrew a wand from her hood and strikes us.