Hikari no Kami; Kouji no Mikoto

Kouji POV
The presence of Hollows were close by.

I was in the ship and felt it. The others must have felt it too. The presence was quite close to Fang and his human friends. Was he close by?

That idiot. Taking his human friends who can't see hollows along with him.

"You felt it too?" My twin, Kouichi was just next to me.

"Yeah. But it's just a hollow."

"Just?" Kouichi looked at me.

"Okay fine...it's quite a number of them..."

"Don't you wanna help out?"

"And why?" I asked.

"Well...I see that you're quite bored so..."

"Alright alright..." I got up from the couch lazily.

The jewel on my necklace gave out a white light and within seconds I was in my God outfit. The jewel went to my forehead.

I flew to where Fang was and sure enough, he was there struggling. With a bunch of hollow tentacles grabbing his limbs, his sword on the ground and his friends captured, he sure needs help.

I opened my palm, and my scythe appeared. I sliced off the one who was about to eat his friends to pieces, and them I freed Fang next.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Sort off. Thanks by the way." He stood up and grabbed his sword.

"Shoo off your human friends first. I'll distract them." He nodded and swooped past met. I held onto my scythe tightly and rushed toward the creatures.

They were quite easy to be rid off actually. The only problem was to ensure that their tentacles don't nab you down. Also, their tentacles can regrow after being chopped off so it's advisable to be quick to finish it off.

"Looks like it's getting more and more, huh?" Fang appeared next to me.

"Yeah. Looks like I'll have to use this move. Stand back, Fang." Fang understood it and closed his eyes tight.

Here we go...

"Mbuyui bakari no hikari!" I shot out a ray of bright light from a magical circle formed in front of me.

The hollows yelled in fury. They were blind for now. Fang took this chance and cut a few of them into pieces. The scythe in my hand were itching to kill.

Something was off. Why were the hollows multiplying every minute?

"Fang. Is there something controlling these things?" Our backs faced each other and we were panting.

"There should be a Yomi entrance somewhere. I'll distract them, you go and find it."

I flew away from the battle site and I have to be quick. Fang alone can't handle all of them. I followed the trail of Hollows and found it. The black Yomi circle.

Hands with sharp claws shot up from the circle towards me. I flew up high and dodged them all. The only way to stop them, was to fire the spell towards it.

"Horiraito no surasshu!" My hand was surrounded with white light in the shape of a claw and I threw it towards the circle. It wasn't very effective.

More hands shot out from the circle and one of them scratched my cheek. Blood started to trickle down my face.

"Filthy creature..."

"Seinaru Hikari no Hanketsu!" Another white magic circle appeared in front of me and from it a shot out an enormous ray of light. Explosions appeared around the Yomi circle and it dissapered.

I flew back to where Fang was and saw him bruised and somehow wounded. The hollows were in pieces and disappearing into the sky.

Well, that's done.

I carried Fang and flew back to our ship, hoping not to be seen by mortals again.