Flashback

Boboiboy POV
Aliyah Del Velle.

That's the new girl in our class, as well as the girl I fell in love at first sight.

I looked at her going to the corner of the classroom and sat down. She was just staring in front and not looking at us. I turned back to our work.

I was walking Tok Aba's to help him. As I walking, I pass by none other than Captain Kaizo himself.

"Hi!" I said to him.

"Hey Boboiboy. Have a sec?" He asked.

"What?"

"Watch out, Boboiboy. There is a danger lurking around you..." he whispered to my ear.

"Huh?" I wanted to ask him back. But he just walked away.

I really liked her. I really want to confess to her. But who should I ask for advice?

I wanted to ask Fang, but nowadays he just tried to stay away from us. Well, we were the ones who forced Kaizo to spill his secrets. I kinda feel guilty.

"Guys I need a hand?" I asked the gang at Tok Aba's kokotiam.

"What?"

"I...kinda like Lia...so..."

"So you wanna confess to her?" Ying answered.

"Yeah."

"No worries. Just leave it to us!" Gopal said and patted my shoulder.

"Hey Lia?" I had the guts to ask her the next day.

"What is it, Boboiboy?" Lia asked.

"Do you think...that I...can take you out?"

"Um...Okay sure! Where do you wanna meet?"

"Tok Aba's kokotiam on Saturday morning?"

"Ok! See you!"

Yes! Nailed it!

I nervously checked myself again and again, ensuring that I was wearing my cap properly, my jacket neat and straight. I even had a bouquet of flowers for her.

"Boboiboy?" Lia came walking towards me. She was wearing a white dress, looking stunningly beautiful.

"Hi Lia!" I said and hid the bouquet of flowers behind my back.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked Lia.

"Why not let's take a stroll at the park?" She asked. I nooded as we walked towards it.

"Hey Lia..."Here it goes.

"Yes?"

"I...um...kinda like you...so..."

Before I could reach out to her, she pushed me away lightly, sobbing softly.

"Sorry...Boboiboy...I...no we...shouldn't be together..." with that she ran.

I was crestfallen.

I clutched the bouquet as I walked back.

"Don't be upset, Boboiboy."

I turned and saw Ken behind me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Something is wrong with that girl. I somehow noticed that she was blushing on her way home from school."

"Huh?"

"I sensed something weird with her. A human's eyes aren't supposed to be that black."

"Wait! She actually likes me?" I asked him.

"Well...considering the way she reacts...maybe?"

"Then why did she..."

"Like I said, something is fishy." He patted me on the head and left.

Now I get it why Kaizo said a dark presence was close and why Ken said something was fishy.

Lia was being controlled all this while!

I caught Lia after Kaizo got rid of the devil that controlled Lia. She came around and was blushing madly up in seeing me.

"Boboiboy...and Fang?"

"Lia! Thank God you're ok!" I cried out and hugged her.

"Boboiboy! I love you too ever since that day!" She said. I realized that I was blushing madly.

"Why did you reject me at first?" I asked.

"Well...the person that was controlling me...forced me to say..." She cried and sunk her head into my chest. I patted her.

"Well. Let's go!" I said as we hold hands together and walked back.

Dedicated to heszefron and those who wanted to read this part.