Brothers Unite

Fang POV
I was still in my comfy bed when Ani-san yelled me up. I reluctantly got out of bed and went to clean myself up. When I reached the kitchen, Ani-san was already there with breakfast for me.

"I never understand why school here starts way damn early." He said as I sat down for my toast.

"Now you get it." I said before grabbing the lunch box Ani-san made. Today we had to stay at school cause we failed our Maths. Even I, the highest scorer got only 39.

Nice job, Adudu. Way to burst a bubble.

I walked to school, avoiding girls and finally slipping into the classroom.

"Morning, Fang." Boboiboy said as he sat down.

"Yo." I said.

"I didn't see you at my Granpa's place today."

"Oh, I will be going there later." I told him just as the teacher came in.

Today Oni-san is coming, of course I've got to take him to Tok Aba's.

The final bell finally rings. All of us headed out. Boboiboy brought his lunch while Gopal bought his from the canteen. I just opened my lunch box to enjoy lunch, rice, veges and fish.

"Whoa, Fang. That looks nice." Gopal's mouth was watering.

"It's nothing, really." I said as I took a bite of the fish. Ani-san really is a good cook.

After Cikgu Papa's lousy Maths lessons, I dragged my tired body back home. Ani-san was sitting on one of the couch, playing with his phone again. I changed into a singlet with my dark blue pants and finally I'm ready.

"Oni-san!" I waved at my brother. He got down from the Rebel Unit's main ship.

"Fang! Kaizo!" Oni-san ran to us and gave us hugs.

"How are you guys?" He asked stroking my hair.

"Fine, Oni-san. Wanna go for a drink?" Ani-san asked.

"Yeah sure." The moment he said that, I started dragging him.

"Hi Fang. Oh, who is this?" Tok Aba  asked as we approached his kokotiam. Gopal, Boboiboy and the others were there.

"My brother. He came to visit me." I said. Kaizo Ani-san just sat down.

"Eh? You have another brother?" Ying asked.

"Yeah. He's our elder one." Ani-san said.

"Nice to see you all. I'm Ken." Oni-san said and giving them a slight bow.

"Nice to see you. Fang, the usual?" Tok Aba asked.

"Yes. Three cups please." I said.

After that delicious hot choco, we went home. I was glad that Oni-san liked that. But Oni-san isn't here to only visit us.

He is also here to protect it.

"Fang. It's late now. Go to bed." Ani-san said as I changed into a shirt and pants.

"Hai hai.  Ani-san goodnight."