Sora no Kami; Ken no Mikoto

Ken POV
First a strange and weird man or whatever, now ghosts and creatures started appearing out of nowhere!

Could this be the doing of Dantaku?

I thought as I made my way to the Steps of Heaven. The guard's greeted me and I headed my way to Amaterasu's place. The place where I grew up with my siblings.

How nostalgic! The garden where we will play together and the great doors leading its way to the owner.

"Welcome back, Lord Ken." The guards greet me with a low bow. I nodded and went in.

"Haven't seen you for a long time." A heavenly sound rose from the centre of the throne room. The goddess in front of me wore a  beautiful kimono made from the finest silk, her gold ornaments on her hair shined with beauty, and her necklace who resembles her hung from her neck.

"I am home, Mother." I knelt down and gave her a bow, my head touching the ground.

"Rise my son." She ordered.

"I came back to discuss something regarding the flower."

"Very well. We shall have tea while we discuss." With that she stood up and walked out of the throne room. I followed behind her.

"So what is it about the flower?" She asked as we dug into delicious pastries and soothing cups of matcha.

"Well, lately a mysterious man came to Earth wanting the flower. After Fang and Kaizo rejected him, creatures started to appear everywhere, and Yomi circles appear after we defeated them."

"Yomi?" Mother was surprised.

"Yes. Do you have any idea about this matter?" I asked.

"That is strange. From all the villains I have heard, I never knew Yomi will want to have the flower." I don't quite understand.

"I meant that even though the flower is in Yomi's hand, it's pointless. They don't know how to use it, and it's never effective."

"So you're saying that it's not Yomi's doing?"

"I don't think so. With so many Yomi gates opened, something is fishy. I shall contact my brother's regarding this." Mother said as she had another piece of pastry.

"How are my children doing?" She asked.

"The're good. All of them are protecting the Kin no Hana as we speak."

"Excellant. I will not tolerate another incident like last time. That horrible witch..." she shook with anger.

"Of course not, Mother." I said as I took a sip out of my tea.

"I shall see you soon, my son. At the mean time, guard the flower."

"As you wish, Mother." I said as I descended down to Earth.

Updates will be a bit slow from now on, cuz my final exams are here...damn it...

So how's my drawing of Ken? Sorry about the bubble head though, i'm not too good at drawing.

Thx for all ur support my fear readers! Give a shout out of how you want the story to continue!