Yami no Kami; Kouichi no Mikoto

Kouichi POV
Looks like the mortals are all safe and sound. And it looks like the two of them managed to find the witch.

But why will that witch be wanting the flower? It only makes you younger a thousand more years or being used for whatever magic skills. If she's hunting the flower for this, then she's seriously bored out of her mind.

I looked around to find more Yomi creatures to defeat. But looks like luck isn't with me. There was just nothing but remains of creatures all of us have killed.

Oh well, not exactly.

Shots of light were emerging from that housing area.

Those lights..Looks like witch magic.

I was on the way there when a bolt of light stopped me in my tracks.

A lady dressed in black and red kimono ascended. They were red marks on her face.

"You are a member of the Kouri." The Kouri is a dark force that supports the Yomi. They are mostly people who have fallen into evil darkness.

"I will defeat you, and the Hana will be the Yomi's." She said dangerously soft, and talisman papers appeared in her hand.

My bow appeared in my hand and I fired one of my arrows towards her. She dodged and fired a talisman spell towards me.

"Well, I'm quite surprised. I never expected a Kouri to be this powerful." I praised her. Seriously, a woman like her would have been gone on a nifty.

"With the Hana, we shall be more powerful, and Yomi shall control this world." She said and continued attacking me.

That's it? Yomi controlingr the world? That's...

Seriously boring.

"Never heard of the balance of the world, lady?" I asked her and dodged another attack.

"The Witch...shall rule the world, and we will be beside her." The Kouri ignored my question, and continued muttering to herself.

"Rule the world?"

Before she answered, she unsheathed her katana and attacked. I had my katana out and blocked her.

I looked around and saw more Kouris this time. They were fighting that Lia girl and Boboiboy. Well, that's Earth's superhero...

Time to finish this.

I overpowered her strength and had my bow and arrow out.

"Bakudo no San ju San, Shitozusansen!" A light glowed in my hand, and I drew it in the shape of a triangle, and the pointed ends fired and pinned her to the building.

"Before I send you back to Yomi, tell whoever that is behind your back, that he is seriously bore out of his mind and needs a doctor right away." I fired the best arrow, Gekouin towards her. My arrow burst into a shadow of a bird and pierced her heart.

Hey guys! So so so sorry! Busy with studies! Here's another chap! And a pic!

Thx for the supports!