Kappa Kappa

Fang POV
What the heck? First a Slited Mouth Woman, now a YukiOnna?

I was tired like hell. I didn't even get a wink of sleep. And here I am in class trying hard not to plop my head onto my table.

"FANG!"

Gopal yelled into my ear, making ne almost fall off my chair. Wow, really Gopal?

"Fang, are you alright?" Yaya asked me.

"Gopal, do me a favour. "I beckoned Gopal to come forth.

"Huh, what?"

"Don't yell into my ear again." I pulls his ear and yelled into his ear.

"You look tired." Boboiboy said.

"Just stayed up for the whole night yesterday watching movies." Yeah right, we were fighting an ice lady who set her rage onto the city.

"Don't stay up late again." Ying told me.

Man, all I really want is go home, have a nice shower and to bed.

We walk home together, passing through the lake. I turned to look at the lake, and realized something was staring at me before dissapering into the water.

What was that?

"Sup bro. Welcome back." Victor welcomed me home.

"Hey Victor."

"Lunch is served in the ship. Today Kumi made some pasta, so we're having your favourite tomato flavoured."

"Wow. Yay." Kumi makes her own pasta using dough. My favourite is macaroni with loads of tomato sauce.

"Fang-ni. Welcome home." Marie came running forward and gave me a hug.

"I'm home, Marie." I patted her head, and she was taking my hand leading me to the dining room.

"Fang. We felt the presence of the Yomi gate being opened." Oni-san told me as I enjoyed my pasta. He was sipping Tom Aba's ice chocolate.

"Any idea where?"

"No clue. But we'll go this time. After all, you're tired..."

"It's okay, Ni-san. I'll go." I told him.

I started out with the lake. I felt a presence just now. Just as I was about to make a turn to the lake, i heard someone yelling.

"Yikes. Help! Someone help!"

Gopal? I turned and saw him struggling in the hands of a huge monster. It had a tortoise shell and a green slimy body. Wait, it can't be...

"Gopal!" Boboiboy came running to him. I ran to him, wanting to tell him how to solve it. But too late. He got knocked to the other side.

"Boboiboy! You okay?" I helped him up.

"I'm fine. What's that?"

"That's a kappa. It's a water demon, but it has a weakness."

"Weakness?"

"If you trick him to tilt the water on his head, he will turn weak." I told him. But this kappa doesn't look easy.

"Oi! Kappa! Wanna fight with me? I'm way stronger than that kid!" I yelled at it. That's it. Come here come here.

As the kappa released Gopal, Gopal was running like a kid dragging Boboiboy with him. Okay, at least I can transform into my God form without anyone seeing.

The jewel on my necklace glowed, and my outfit changed. From my singlet to a sleeveless kimono, my sneakers into boots and jewel onto my forehead. My spectacles were removed, revealing my turquoise eyes.

The kappa slams his fist to me, but I dodged and I blew a gust of cold air to him. He was frozen solid now. I clenched my fist, and punched the ice, blasting the kappa into pieces.

And again, the Yomi circle appeared underneath it, and it teleported.

What's with these Yomi circles?