A Brother's Life

Ken POV
I shut the alarm clock which was at my bedside. It was 7 in the morning. I got up, cleaned myself up, and changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt.

I headed to the kitchen and prepared breakfast: rice,omelets, fish and some cucumbers to go with it. I got the ingredients from the fridge and started to beat the eggs up.

"Hey Ken! Ohaiyo!" Kumi as cheerful as always entered the kitchen.

"Ohaiyo." I answered her back and continue to dump ham slices into the eggs.

"Here here let me help..."Kumi helped by washing the rice.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"You can wake all of them now," Kumi said as she placed the last one let on a plate.

"Okay." I stood up from the chair and walked to the bed chambers area.

"Oi Kouji, Kouichi get up! Breakfast's served!" I shook the pair of twins up who were snoring.

"Huh? It's served..." Kouji asked sleeping.

"Yes. Now get along now." I told the two dark blue haired twins who were rubbing their tired blue eyes.

Their sister, Kumi is wide awake now preparing breakfast. So, it's their younger brothers turn to get up now.

"Subaru, Sushiro get up now." I shook the two black haired twins awake. One of them got up and looked at me with his light green eyes.

"Ohaiyo." Subaru said.

"Ohaiyo. Now get going unless you want a cold breakfast." I told them as I closed the door behind them.

Next was Takumi, a brown haired boy with green eyes; Sayaka, a girl with red and black hair paired with chocolate eyes. After that was Victor, the guy with white hair and blue tips and Serena, a dark chocolate haired girl.

"Hey Marie, get up already." I shook the little purple haired girl. She got up and rubbed her purple eyes. "Come on now. Breakfast's served." I carried her out of bed and to the bathroom.

Everyone gathered around the dining table to enjoy the breakfast. After that, everyone headed to the control room.

Oh, I forgot to tell you all about us. We are the Rebel Team, a team to destroy evil in space. I never knew that our crew was this powerful to the fact that all aliens are afraid of us.

I sat at my usual seat in the centre, watching everyone work. I turned to my left and saw two seats empty.

Kaizo and Fang's seats...

I've sent my brothers to investigate the other parts of space. Fang is in Earth now and Kaizo is somewhere in space now.

Really now, they should come back already...