Yosei no Megami, Marie no Mikoto

Marie POV
I have to hurry up and heal her. I know that Boboiboy is not a match for that Dengkunora.

My hands generated a soft glow of pink light and I started to heal her.

She's pretty hurt though. That Dengkunora's claws contained a type of poison, and she is breathing heavily. Come on now...

I turned to see Boboiboy injured too. He ought to know by now that his powers may slow it down, but it won't injure him.

I turned back to the girl and continue healing her. Her breathing's stable now, and the wounds and slowly closing up. Good, this should take a few more moments.

Finally all done! I carried her to a tree and flew to where Boboiboy is fighting that demon.

Seems that Dengkunora is a little injured now, but Boboiboy was starting to breath heavily.

"She's alright?" He asked me.

"She's fine now." I told him.

"Finally! Now eat this!" He threw thunderbolt at it and it didn't work.

"Yosei no Kaze!" I threw a gust of pink sparkling wind to ward's it. It was trapped an struggle inside.

"Akar Penduri!" He shot out spiked branches and hold Dengkunora.

We heard a howl and my wind dissapered. He grabbed those branches and threw Boboiboy to the nearest building.

Now all is left is me and this hi he monster.

"Hado no San ju San! Kaminari Kaen Taiho!"

I fired an enormous blue lightning towards Dengkunora. It was a direct hot and it was howling in rage.

It howled and howled and slashed it claws at me. I dodged it but it read my move and scratched me from the front. I received a minor cut across my cheek.

"Filthy demon! You dare scratch a goddess!"

I fired another gust of wind towards it. This time, I took my ribbons and caught it. I lifted it up high and swing it, attempting to make it suffer my wind as well have a taste of dizziness.

As I released it, it couldn't stand on its own feet. Perfect chance!

"Hado no Yon! Byakurai!" I shot a bolt of white lightning towards him through my finger. It hit it its chest.

"Is that all you got? Dengkunora?" I laughed at him.

It howled again and this time tryong to catch me in his claws. This is easy. After all, Oni-sama said that this demon is too easy to be defeated.

"Hado no Roku ju San! Shiroi Inazuma!" I fired a blue fireball towards it.

"I'm not done yet! Yosei no Berozu!" I fired a bright ray of pink light towards it.

It howled again and this time it crumbles to pieces and was blown away by a gust of wind.

I flew towards where Boboiboy was thrown to and picked him up. I laid him beside the girl and started to heal him.