The Man (or whatever he is)

Kaizo POV
"Lahap, I'm leaving you with the ship, if there's anything unusual, alert me at once." I told him before leaving our ship.

"Yes Captain!" Lahap said before releasing me to Earth.

I landed on the deserted spot and see my ship leaving into the sky. Hopefully no one sees this. I stepped out of the deserted area (or I jumped out of of it through the gates).

"Wow, bro. I never knew you could disguise well as human." Fang, who was waiting for me, laughed.

"Shut up." I said. I'm looking human enough. Wearing jeans and a shirt with some sneakers is good enough. Not to mention wearing specs.

"By the way, Pang. I got this for you." I said as I handed him his bracelets.

"You look like a nerd..." Fang was trying to hold his laughter.

"Do you want my shoe to your face?" I asked him.

"Nah...maybe next time..." Fang said and led me the way out.

"Ani-san, do you where is it?" Fang asked me in a hushed voice.

"Not sure. Oni-san said you can detect it using your aura." I said.

"Where do you think it will be?" Fang asked.

"Try using your aura." I said and we hid at one corner of a dark street.

Fang closed his eyes, and starts to emitt a dark blue aura. I looked around to make sure no one was there.

"Ni-san. I think i found it." He said.

"Where?"

Fang points to the right. He can't really detect the flower's location. Maybe because we're too far.

"Let's go." I said as Fang followed behind.

We tried evading the crowd on the bust street as we hurried to our direction. The further we go, the better we can detect the flower.

"Ni-san. It's here."

"We stopped at the entrance of a thick forest. Fang bent down to detect its location. He beckoned me to a spot filled with bamboo trees.

"Bravo."

We turned and saw a man dressed in a Japanese outfit. His blue eyes boring into both of us. He had a katana at his waist.

"I've been waiting for you to find that flower. Bravo." He continued claping as he walked to us.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously.

"My apologies. I am Dantaku." He said giving us a bow.

"Captain, it's him." Fang spoke in Bahasa to me. The guy with the blue eyes that descended from the clouds?

"What do you want with the flower?" Fang asked.

"Nothing really. But I will come back to retrieve it, my lords." He said again, this time giving an icy smile.

As he left for the sky again, we couldn't help but releasing a relieved sigh. We waited for him to completely disappear into the sky.

"What is with him?" Fang asked.

"No idea. But whatever it is, we have to tell Oni-san." I said as I called our big brother.