A Day In Earth

Fang POV
"Good morning, teacher!"

Out class monitor, Yaya yelled out, pulling me out of my daydreaming. I reluctantly got up, greeted our teacher, and sat down again.

"Good morning! My fellow students!" Here goes Cikgu Papa Zola and his voice again.

"Why are you so excited today, cikgu?" Ying, one of our classmates asked.

"I have a surprise for you all, in this hand, today!" He said with triumph. "And you all will have to guess it out!"

How do we guess it out when he gives us nothing at all?

"Can we have clues teacher?" Yaya asked.

"The first one is, it's mysterious..." cikgu said spookily.

"Is it a ghost?" Gopal answered.

"Wrong!" Cikgu said.

"The second clue is...it's challenging." Cikgu said the second clue out.

"Is it a challenging ghost?" Gopal answered again.

"Hey hey hey! Enough with he ghosts! The answer is still wrong." Cikgu yelled.

"Is there a third clue?" Yaya asked again.

"The third and final clue is...is anticipating..."

"Must be a wedding ghost." Gopal answered again.

"Why a wedding ghost?" Ying asked.

"Well, a ghost anticipated who he or she is going to marry, so..." Gopal explained.

"That's logic...but still WRONG!" Cikgu yelled again.

What's with Gopal and ghosts?

"Oh, I see Boboiboy have an answer..." Cikgu said with anticipation.

I turned my gaze to the boy sitting in front of me. He had his hand raised but why isn't he answering?

"May I go to the toilet?"

Seriously, that's why he raised his hand? To go to the toilet?!

"Fine. You may go." Cikgu said.

Boboiboy walked to the front, and raised both his hands to the teacher.

"I want to give you salam, cikgu." Boboiboy said.

"What a wonderful student. Giving his teacher a salam before going to the toilet. What a wonderful student, indeed!" Cikgu seemed pretty happy.

"Ha! Where is there anything in your hand?" So that's how it is. Pretending to got to the toiley and giving the teacher a salam to check what's in his hand. Wow, that's smart.

"What?"

"Nothing, cikgu." Boboiboy quickly said and gave the teacher his salam. "See you later."

Now this is bullshit. There's nothing in his hand, yet he wants us to guess out. All of us are glaring at him.

"Ish cikgu ini. There's nothing in your hand yet you played with us." Yaya said.

"Who says I don't have anything in my hand. I will show it!" Cikgu said with triumph.

"In my fist is the date of your Mathematics examination!" He finally opened up his fist, and showed us the numbers that was written in it.

"NO!!!!" All of us (except me) yelled, and the loudest was Gopal.

Just then Boboiboy came back, and asked what happened, and Gopal explained. Then...

"NO!!!!"

This time is his turn to scream.

Sigh.