║Chapter 1 ║

''Jenna..'' A soft voice called as I shuffled a little, cuddling deeper into my cloud like duvet. ''Jenna, wake up.'' It sounded a little different this time.

''Mmmh.'' I waved my hand in the air, shooing whoever was stood above me away. ''Jenna!'' It was clear now who is was, my brother Stiles. Ugh. My short lived dream about Zac Efron was rudely cut off when he started to rip the covers off my snug body.

''Get the hell up its half 7.'' Stiles called out, already gripping onto his school bag. ''Its not that late.'' I grumbled, sleepily pushing my self up so I was sat upright. My disheveled hair fell infront of my face as immediate tiredess washed back over me. It was like a reaction that my body immediatly fell back to the bed. I couldn't help but let out a deep growl to scare him, but it didnt' exactly scare him.

''Wha- seriously? And you have like ten minutes before we need to set off, hurry up!'' Stiles basically yelled into my ear. ''Alright, alright! Quit shouting.'' Lazily, I raised my hand pushing him away hearing him huff softly and rush out of my room.

--

Later that day Lacrosse practise was taking place and I had a free period, so I decided to watch Scott and Stiles warm up for the tryouts later in the week. Thankfully, Stiles, was actually more interested in worrying about other subjects, such as Kate Argent, but Scott was seriously anxious as hell for the tryouts in case he wasn't Captain.
Out of all the things to worry about in the supernatural world the alpha chooses to frantically cry over Lacrosse. Every time he would be over at our house I would hear him some how bring up Lacrosse in to the conversation.

''Hey Jen!'' Malia called out from the bench as I took a seat where Kira also was giving me a bubbly smile.  ''Oh hi- have they started yet?'' I grinned, taking a seat next to Kira. ''Tragically, yes.'' The dark haired girl sighed out.

''Tragically? Are they really that bad?'' I frowned as none of them replied, just winced and awkwardly smiled it off.  ''Oh..'' The sight wasn't good on the field. In fact it was horrendous. The two were being completely crushed by some goalie who looked to be in my year. ''Please don't tell me they're being crushed by a Freshman? I mean Stiles- that's predictable, but Scott...''

''Sadly.'' Kira sighed.

So after watching that full incident, I walked down to the two tired looking boys chatting away 'quietly' about something to do with Kate Argent back. Oh god they need to learn how to whisper, seriously. ''Guys!'' I yelled out, standing between the two sweaty adolescents.

''Jenna- hey!'' My brother exclaimed. ''Hi Jenna.'' Scott greeted softly. ''You were both.. Amazing.'' I smirked as Scott opened his mouthth, a slight smile forming. ''Really?!- Tha-''

''Scott- no. She's being sarcastic- you're being sarcastic aren't you?'' Stiles wagged his finger towards me. ''Sorry.'' I breathed out. ''You were both terrible.'' I held my head in my hand for a second, wincing a little at my honesty.

''Thanks- that's great to know.'' Stiles rolled his eyes while Scott simply sighed in defeat. ''Don't worry- it's probably just because you haven't played for a while- anyway who the hell was that goalie?'' I narrowed my eyes, turning around in attempt to spot the boy from earlier.

''A stupid Freshman.. Liam Dunbar.'' Stiles replied, who? I had never heard that name before. He's probably new.  ''No human could play like that.'' Scott suddenly spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. ''Exactly.'' Stiles added on. ''What are you saying- he's a Werewolf?'' I scrunched my face up for a second.

''Pretty much- c'mon.'' Scott spoke as I followed them into the locker room where all the boys were (thankfully) decent. ''Oh my god-'' my hands immediatly covered my nose at the pungent stink, ''what the hell- has something died in here?'' Seriously, that smell was not normal. Being a Werewolf the scent just hit me 100 times worse that it normally would.

''You'll get used to it.'' Stiles shrugged it off, his large brown eyes roaming around the room until he suddenly became fixated to a certain person. My body spun around to face the figure he was staring at. ''What- is that him?'' the boy had his back turned to us, but he did look pretty well built so say he was only a Freshman..

''Are you going to say something?'' I knotted my eyebrows together, ''damn right.'' The dark haired boy rushed towards the Freshman was Scott also hurried close to him.

''Great..'' I mumbled to myself before catiously following behind my older brother. Was this guy really a Werewolf? Who the hell would his alpha be? And where the hell would he have come from? Maybe the boys are just tricking themselves because this Liam happened to be super good at Lacrosse.

''Hey Liam.'' Stiles called out for this Liam kid who spun around in response. And I swear the minute he did I regretted my presence being in that sweaty locker room- in fact he made me question why I even decided to come into school today looking such a mess. 

This guy was so cute- and holy god and here I am, literally thrown together in yesterday's jeans and an oversized black hoodie that drowned out my pale complexion. I must look like such a mess- I bet he's doubting himself if I'm actually a girl or a box with just extremely long hair..

Well this is fantastic.

---

Sorry if this has a slow start, I will try to make the next chapters faster:)