║Chapter 30║

Once we got back to school it was the most depressing thing ever, lunch was the worst.

Lydia had to go studying with Malia, Kira was still recovering which left Stiles, Scott, Liam and I awkwardly perched on a table. ''Alright, I can't cope with this- what's wrong with you?'' Liam quietly questioned me as I swallowed harshly. ''I'm just tired.'' Oh god, that was so origional.

''Tired? Really? It's obviously something more than that.'' Liam's eyes narrowed as I avoided his gaze, staring down to the table his words going unanswered. ''Fine- I'm gonna go study with Mason.''He suddenly pushed off the table, snatching his bag and rushing off, a lump in my throat rising as my leg bounced under the table.

''Stiles- a minute please?'' Scott spoke up, clearing this throat causing my heart to speed up. He knows, he know's.. Oh no, this can't turn out well. ''What?'' Stiles was a little taken back seeing as I was his sister. ''Please?'' Scott pleaded again as Stiles breathed out, grabbing his bag and apple before heading off inside the building.

''Jenna.. Look at me for a second.'' Scott spoke as I hesitantly blinked up towards him, my leg bouncing even faster out of anxiousness. ''No, I mean, look at me, look at me.'' He repeated as I frowned, ''I don't know what you mean..''

''Your eyes.. Show me your eyes.'' Scott gently spoke as my pulse thumped so loud it was distracting. "No..." I whimpered looking down to the table, my voice becoming weak and pathetic.

"It's alright, Jenna.. I promise nobody's going to react to you different if something happened.." Scott touched the top of my arm as a tear slipped down my face but I wiped it away.
"It's not alright, Scott...'' The words came up in one big lump and it was a couple minutes before I was able to get the words out. ''I think I killed someone." I fearfully whispered, a shocked look covering his face as he leaned back a little before turning to face me with a more sympathetic look.

"But you also might not have." He added on as I turned back down to the table.
''Just show me, okay?" He very gently spoke, ''I'm not gonna tell anybody.'' Scott reassured as I shuddered a little, nodding my weak weakily.  With hesitation I slowly looked up, my eyes staying shut until I managed to flash him the colour. A look then spread upon his face that I couldn't read. Immediately I blinked them away staring back at him. He let out a sigh of relief as my legs turned to jelly, jaw clenching out of fear. "They're still yellow."
Immediatly relief flood through me, I let out a shaky sigh resting my elbow on the table and dropping my head into my clammy hands.

"Thank you, Scott.." I choked out, his hand squeezing my own as he gave my a reassuring smile. Even if he was dead, he wasn't innocent or my eyes would have turned blue.. That thought kind of played on my mind for a while before I managed to shake it off, the relief from the scare earlier dominating the rest of my thoughts.

Once the bell rang indicating we had our next lesson to go to, I rushed into my Chemistry class taking my seat next to Freya who smiled and waved. "I haven't seen you all day! How's things?" She questioned. "Just normal I guess." Hah.."How about you?"

"Goood," she dragged out the word, empathising her good mood. "Liam was worried about you at lunch."
"Huh?" Oh shit, I totally forgot about that. I need an excuse to say why I was upset at lunch, I didn't mean to push him away or act bitter towards him- I was just keeping myself to myself because I thought I killed somebody.

"Yeah I heard him talking to Mason about it." She stated. "Oh, what did he say?"
"That he was worried about you and he didn't know why you were pushing him away so much." Freya spoke. "Great." I breathed out. "I'll sort it out with him next lesson, I have gym with him next."