║Chapter 13║

I'm sorry for all the time skips in this, I just realised how many there actually were haha

--

''Thanks Scott.. I'll see you- Stiles?!'' Just as I jumped off the back of his bike I noticed a certain dark haired boy closing the door, Malia following in behind him.

''Stiles!!'' I called out, running forward to see the door opening again. My brothers face popped from behind the door as my worries faded away. ''You idiot! You're such a big idiot!'' I bardged into him, giving him a bear hug.

''Are you okay? Why are you both covered in gas?'' Stiles frowned, turning to me and Malia. ''There was another attack- and you left us there- and I thought you were dead.'' I rambeled on, noticing I had left marks of the gasoline on his shirt.

''Another attack- wait- why didn't you tell me about this?'' He turned to Malia. ''I-i was about to..'' Malia began. ''Is everybody okay, what the hell happened??''

* * *

What happened for the rest of that night I have no idea.. Stiles and Malia were doing some creepy shit- wait not in that way- they were listening to cassettes or something, and even popped in my room to tell me they were going to see something about the dead pool and the boat house which I ended up just flicking my wrist towards them, gesturing to just leave because I was too exhausted to listen.

The next morning, as soon as my eyes opened, I internally groaned, knowing the lack of sleep due to the paranoia that begun at half 3 in the morning. What the hell even happened last night? I mean, was the dead pool even a thing now?? I kind of wanted to believe that since Garrett and Violet were dead, there was nobody after us anymore.. But then the Benefactor was obviously still out there somewhere and literally nothing was improving..

Of course there was a positive to this full situation. Liam Dunbar.. Sinking back into my sheets, I smiled just even thinking about last night (obviously the good parts), my cheeks heating up and flutters erupting in my stomach from the memories. It sounded weird, but I loved the feeling he gave me. I had never felt it before, and it was just so special..

''JENNA, WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE!'' My dad called out as I heard several voices coming from the hallway. My eyes now slammed open as there was a knock on my door and it openened. ''Hey, you alright??'' He questioned as I nodded, running my hands through my frizzy hair which was due to sleeping on it freshly washed and wet last night.

''Yeah, yeah.. I'll be up in a sec..'' My eyes flickered over to the blinds where I was continously picturing a berserker stood last night. Just standing there. Not attacking me, simply watching me lay there, helpess and afraid. ''Are you sure you're alright- you can take a day off if you want-''
''No, no- I have a history test today... Oh I have a history test today.'' I groaned, realising I did no studying. Literally nothing. In fact I completely forgot about it, I was officially and truly done.

*

''Why do you look so tense- you studied right??'' Mason laughed nudging my arm as I turned up to face the young boy shaking my head. ''Oh..'' His eyebrows furrowed as he turned back to face his desk.
''Mason- Jenna, enough with the chatter- more writing please.'' The fustrated teacher breathed out as he placed the paper on my desk.

Question one.

Name three significant individuals to this time period - 1861 - 1865.

''C'mon, I'm sure you didn't do that bad.'' Mason followed my down the hall as I pathetically laughed. ''Mason- for the first question I wrote Shakespear as an answer for a test that was based on the Civil war.''