║Chapter 8║

Saturday afternoon couldn't have come any sooner. It was around 3 in the afternoon when I eventually got bored of lounging about and decided to walk down to McDonalds. Yep, I was that desperate for the delicious junk food. Just as I began strolling through the peaceful park I heard a voice calling me. ''Jenna!'' I halted, spinning around to see a waving Liam Dunbar with a ball under his foot and a yellow-beige coloured dog cowering, a couple feet away from him as though the dog was afraid to get too close.

My breath hitched a little as butterflies hit my stomach, the excitement filling me. I was so relieved to see he was okay. ''Liam, hi!'' I waved walking over as he did the same, kicking the ball towards me as I cought it under my foot.

''How are you feeling?'' I asked with a smile on my face, softly passing the ball back to his foot where he clamped his shoe down on the ball without even looking to it.

''I'm better- I healed up pretty quick, obviously.'' He shrugged as I smiled softly my eyes landing on the dog. ''Who's this?'' I bent down reaching my hand out but the dog immediately snapped and barked angrily towards me. My reaction was to jump back and gasp as Liam snatched the dogs collar dragging it back. ''I-i'm so sorry- Sandy, Sandy stop!'' Liam snarled as the dog suddenly cowered again, but this time snarled it's teeth towards Liam.

''Sandy.'' He then used his what I call 'werewolf' tone which made me flinch as the dog let out a low groan and laid straight down on the floor looking guilty and peering up to Liam through his watering brown eyes.

''I'm sorry about that- he didn't get you did he?'' Liam moved forward taking a glance at my hand, ''no, no I'm alright..'' I quickly responded, looking down towards the dog. ''He hasn't always been like that.'' Liam replied clipping him onto a leash.

''He only started being weird since the bite.'' Liam quietly mumbled. ''Maybe that's why he doesn't like me.'' I scrunched up my nose at the blondie coloured dog, he was extremely cute. I wanted to cuddle and pet him but that obviously wouldn't work.

Liam looked down to his dog, crouching softly and patting his head as I stood watching, the dogs eyes on me. ''He is really cute though.'' I added on, as Liam smiled standing back up. ''Sorry for him snapping again, I feel really bad.'' He let out a soft chuckle looking a little worried. ''Don't worry about it- I understand, anyway I was going to McDonalds, want to come?''
''Wait- so you're just walking so you can go to McDonalds?'' Liam's eyes met mine as I chewed on the side of my cheek smirking.

''Yeah, pretty much.'' I shrugged as he laughed quietly, ''I'll come- can I drop him off at home first?''

-------

''Mom- I'm going out!!'' Liam exclaimed into the house letting the dog run inside, ''okay!!'' His mom spoke back before he shut the door, walking back over to me as we set off down his street to McDonalds.

''So when exactly did you get the bite?'' Liam spoke walking down the street, next to me. ''Just under a year ago, I haven't been trained that much though.'' I responded glancing up at him, ''why not?'' His eyebrows furrowed. ''W-''
''Wait, let me guess, Stiles right?'' He laughed as I smirked, ''how did you know?'' I sarcastically responded seeing him shoot me a toothy grin. ''But Scott said he would start helping me more, he's already told me some more things.''

''Like what?'' Liam cocked his head, ''just helping me control myself on a full moon so I don't have the tendecies to rip anyone's head off.'' I responded as he let out a soft chuckle, his eyes fixated on me. It made me feel a little shy but the overwhelming feeling so impress him at the same time.

''I have the tendencies to do that to people even not on a full moon.''

------

Once the two of us finished eating, we started marching down the streets back to our houses at a sluggish pace, enjoying our ice creams. ''So Scott bit you right?'' Liam questioned as I slowly nodded, ''yeah.''
''How did it happen? Like did you ask him to, or??'' The dumbfounded boy made me chuckle. ''No- no way, I didn't ask him, it's a long story, I'll tell you some other time.''

''You have a lot of long stories don't you?'' He nudged his arm into mine causing an uncontrolable smile to plaster across my face.

''I have a few..'' I then pushed softly back into his warm shoulder as he kind of kept walking close to me, his shoulder slightly pressed to the back of mine which caused a pink flush to appear on my cheeks.

The noise of car tires appeared louder as I frowned seeing a blue and black jeep- other wise known as Stiles's moving piece of crappy junk roll up next to us. ''Well hello there.'' He wound down the window, shooting us a weird smile. I sighed and rolled my eyes, the only time I'm with somebody cute.

''Uh where have you two been?'' He flickered his finger towards us. Liam and I slowly parted, moving so we weren't so close. ''Just at McDonalds, why?'' I awkwardly stood there with my mint-chocolate ice cream dripping onto the side walk by my feet. ''For three hours?'' He raised his eyebrows. ''Well we did walk.'' I shrugged as his eyes flickered to Liam and then back to me.
''Whatever, just both of you get in, I'll take you home Liam.'' Stiles narrowed his eyes towards the confused looking boy. ''Um, thank you.'' He slowly responded climbing into the back seat as I slammed the door shut behind us, clipping in my seat belt.

''So. Liam, you met up with my sister?'' Stiles spoke as my eyed widened, immediatly feeling embarassed. ''Stiles!'' I whisper shouted, ''what? It's just a conversation.'' He flashed Liam a look through the mirror into the back seat.

''Uh- well actually I saw her in the park.. And we kinda just walked..'' He awkwardly responded. ''Oh okay, and what did you do exactly?'' Stiles mumbled out, ''Stiles! Stop it, we literally ate and walked, that's it.'' I cut my brother off who raised his eyebrows for a second.

''Ate what?'' He then questioned, a smirk plastered on his face, he was doing it to purposely wind me up now. ''Stiles!'' I cried out, avoiding looking into the mirror in the back seat at all costs, so Liam didn't see my flushed pink cheeks.

''Seriously though, you are both.. Werewolfs,'' he spoke, rambling as his head shook a little at his words. ''Please shut up, I think we've all figured that by now..''

''Is this your street? This is nice- do you get any crime down here?'' Stiles narrowed his eyes. ''Oh my god.'' I exclaimed, quickly pulling the seat forward and opening the door so Liam could climb out. ''Uh.. No?'' He replied more like a questioned. ''I'm sorry- anyway I'll see you Monday, bye Liam.'' I quietly spoke as he flashed me a soft smile, his eyes drifting to over my shoulder I snapped my head to see Stiles quickly divert his attention straight forward, tapping his fingers inpatiently on the wheel.

''It's alright, yeah, see you then.'' Liam's heart shaped lips lifted into a small smile as I shut the door seeing him walk up the pavement to his house before shuffling back into my seat clipping my belt in as I softly smiled, facing straight forward.

I could sense my brothers disbelieve basically pouring off him as he narrowed his eyes in shock. ''No.'' His words caught my attention. ''No- no you don't.'' He pointed his finger towards me. ''What? Stiles just start the car already.'' I acted it off as if he was talking about something completely irellevant, but deep down I did know that I really actually did like Liam Dunbar.