║Chapter 34║

''Well done Jenna, it seems you've definatly improved since last year.'' My Maths teacher handed me back my maths paper which I achieved an A* in.
''Thank you Mrs Green.'' I responded walking back to my table. ''Did you cheat on that one as well?'' Hayden narrowed her eyes towards me causing a few people around her to snicker.

Rolling my eyes, I took a seat in front of her placing the test into my folder where it wouldn't be sitting out on the table, I didn't want to look like a show off or anything. ''Stilinski, did you not hear me?'' Hayden repeated.
''Oh I heard you, I'm just ignoring you.'' I responded, leaning back into my chair and facing forwards hearing her mutter a couple stuff under her breath before shutting up.

''Well done!'' Mason spoke, moving over as I smiled, ''you too, Mason!'' We were both moved into the same class, thankfully the 'banning' of taking on advanced maths in Sophmore year was just a threat that they soon forgot about. Mason also got an A*, it felt nice to have a somebody I could really talk to in this class. He actually makes maths tolerable.

-----

Stiles and I both arrived at my dads station whilst we waited for him to finish up at work. Stiles was obsessed about getting dad to 'investigage' more about Theo, so much that he decided to drive here rather than straight home.

''Theo left town when he was nine or ten, his older sister got into an accident when he was eight.'' Stiles began explaining to my dad who was attempted to sort out some paper work. ''Stiles you need to listen to yourself right now.'' I exclaimed as he blinked at me a couple of times.

''Well I'm sorry do you not want to find more about this werewolf that just walked into Beacon Hill's wanting to be in our pack?? Do you not find that the tiniest bit strange?'' He sassily responded.

''Look, I'm not going to investigate him just because he's a werewolf Stiles.'' Dad spoke up. ''What? Why?'' Stiles' jaw hung open. ''It's not that strange, your best friend- and sister are both werewolfs and you're dating a werecoyote.'' His words made me look up and nod a little, agreeing with how weird we must sound to my dad. ''When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, I might pay attention to your concerns.'' Dad spoke as I breathed out.

''Okay- I know he's 'just a werewolf' or whatever dad, but maybe you should investigate him-''
''Thank you!'' Stiles threw his hands in the air dramatically as my dad looked up to us both raising his eyebrow. ''Just a little.'' I then finished as Stiles stood up walking over to my dads desk.

''Why can I sense something different about you?'' Stiles wagged his finger towards my dad as I rolled my eyes, ''but no- not a little- you should do a full background check on the Raekens.''

''Stiles-'' dad became a little agitated as his son's pushy attitude towards the situation. ''Just because I'm the only one in the law enforcement to know about the supernatural doesn't mean I have to do something everytime you have a minor  suspicion about something.''

I narrowed my eyes a little turning up to Stiles, ''except you're not the only one who know's about the supernatural.'' I spoke up, my brother and dad turning back to look down at me, Stiles messing around with the slightly scruffy sleeves of his blue jumper.

''Parrish!''

----

''The background check was mostly fruitless.'' Stiles explained to Malia as I sat in the back of the car, listening to him explain the story. ''There was a speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad!'' I added on as Stiles held up his hand.

''I was gonna say that- but that means speeders are trying to get away from something.'' Stiles responded. 'We' had come to the conclusion last night whilst we were chatting about him, attempting to do loads of google searches of his name. Well by 'we' I mean Stiles, he kind of had a very different idea from what I was thinking.