║Chapter 38║

''Are you okay?'' Malia questioned, giving me a hand up. ''Uh- yeah- are you?'' I stood up, standing over Tracy. ''Yeah..'' She quietly breathed out, suddenly I sensed people approaching, ''Malia-'' I said before I was cut off, Scott, Stiles and Deaton appearing looking super confused.

''There were these people, they had masks, we didn't kill her.'' Malia panted out. ''They had these weapons- they were metal and super strong- they injected her with something.'' She added on, ''but we didn't kill her.'' I finally spoke up truthfully.

My dad was soon up and people were beginning to become normal again, Lydia was taken away in an ambulance with her mother as I fell into a chair, Stiles quickly pulling me up and dragging me along to the hospital.

''Are you okay?'' I heard a voice speak as I noticed my brother looking back at me. ''Yeah..'' My hands landed in my pockets, eyes widening. ''You haven't seen my phone have you?''

''No- why??'' I simply grumbled as a response, realising I must have left it at the veternarians when we got attacked by Tracy. I gotta admit I was still a little shaken up from those guys in masks, so was Malia, it seems nobody was really listening to that side of the story.

Waiting in the empty hallway of the hospital, for Lydia in the hospital, Melissa McCall insisted she must do a 'check-up' on me. She ended up telling me I was just shaken up, which I already kind of knew, but I was glad she was caring for me. Melissa also explained to us that Theo probably saved Lydia's life with his 'first-aid' which I kind of agreed with, but I was a little shocked when I heard Theo was also part of all this.

''Impressive fighting skills Stilinski, if I say so myself.'' His voice muttered as I awkwardly looked up to him. ''Thanks- um.. Did you even see me fight??'' I gotta admit I did gain respect for him after he took care of Lydia. ''No, but I know you took on a kanima, you could have died.'' Theo spoke almost like he cared for me. ''But you saved Lydia- that's probably-'' just as I was about to speak loud footsteps pattered down the hall causing me to become uneasy as they mimicked the footsteps of the odd masked men from earlier. Pushing myself up slightly I noticed Theo knotting his eyebrows towards me before a panting Liam came in, straight away I settled and sat back down noticing Liam frowning when he saw Theo and I talking. His complexion soon switched to relief when he saw I was alright.

''You're okay, why weren't you answering your phone?'' He rushed forwards, wrapping me into a tight hug as I hesitated to hug him back, my mind flicking to earlier but soon I got over that when I was engulfed in his warm embrace, my stomach fluttering like crazy.

''I dropped it- at the veterinarians- plus I was paralyzed..'' I breathed out, his eyes reflecting back into mine. ''Well thank god you're okay..'' Liam stated as I nodded feeling safe and secure within his arms.

''Oh-'' A voice spoke from behind me, I spun around to see Theo holding out my phone. ''Good thing I remembered it.'' My mouth opened a little as I looked back up to face him, a smile breaking out across my face but it didn't budge on his as his eyes mirrored mine for a second before moving to Liam. ''Theo- thank you!'' I exclaimed taking as he broke a tiny smile, Liam pulling on my hand as he pulled me away.

''Why are you being so nice to him?'' Liam frowned, searching my face. ''Wha- Liam, I only said thankyou, plus he did kind of save Lydia. If he was out for us all I don't think he would do that.'' I quietly whispered as he licked his lips rolling his eyes.

''Didn't your brother tell you not trust him?''
''I don't. That doesn't mean I can't be nice to him though.'' I truthfully spoke as Liam breathed out nodding slightly. ''Okay..'' He gently responded. Well that was a little weird?