║Chapter 35║

Would you guys be bothered if this book was really long?? Or would you prefer it a little shorter than 90 chapters ish?

------------

Oh great.

Jumping down in front of us I couldn't help but hear Stiles, Liam and I's heart rates increase as Liam's hand landed over the front of my wait, pulling me back slightly. Standing up from his crouched position, Theo's lips lifted into an odd smirk, glancing at us all.

''What are you guys doing??'' Shit, shit, shit. Stiles now is your one chance to make something up thats stupid yet believable.  He began to walk forwards as Liam edged closer, snarling, his face scrunching up slightly and the scent of anger and protectiveness lingered around him.

Stiles and I both held our hands up in front of the angered boy. ''Woah?'' Theo slyly laughed, holding his hands up. ''Why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks?'' The brown haired boy pointed slightly, glancing towards Stiles and I, that smug little smirk still plastered over his face.

''Wouldn't wanna let him off his leash.'' Stiles finally spoke, I grabbed Liam's arm softly, feeling his tense muscles as he glared towards the boy. ''Stiles. We were in little leat together, why are you so suspicious of me?'' He questioned as my mind was torn over whether this boy was hiding something or not.

Stiles didn't respond for a few seconds, breathing out slowly ticking his head a little before pulling out the papers. ''Because of these.''
Theo took them in his hand, staring back at Stiles in confusion as I was a little afraid he would snap at any minute.
''One of them's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago,'' oh no ''the other ones a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High, they're different.'' My brother became defensive as I squeezed forwards a little, afraid that Theo would attack my brother.

''Oh..'' Is all he spoke, inspecting the slips with his full attention, ''yeah they.. Do look a little different.'' Theo turned back up, glancing at me as I turned down to the floor a little intimidated under his watch.

''No, they're totally different. Signed by two different people!'' Stiles fiercly spoke, stepping forwards as a lump in my throat rose. ''Stiles..'' I quietly grabbed his arm.

''So my dads not my dad? He's an imposter?'' Theo let out a pathetic laugh as Liam moved forwards this time. ''Something like that?'' My boyfriend firmly held his hands by his side, slightly touching my wrist to show Theo who was his.

Folding the pages back up, Theo spoke up again. ''What do you think I am?''
''We don't know.'' I finally said something as his eyes landed on mine a little shocked that I probably spoke. ''Yet.'' Stiles added on as I faced my brother who nodded a little, ''want me to give you a DNA sample?'' Theo cooly laughed out, glancing from Stiles to Liam and I.

''No I don't have anything from the fourth grade to match you to.'' Said Stiles, slapping his hand on his thigh a little. Theo's face fell a little as my gut instinct was telling me all this was wrong. I felt guilty. He looked upset- I mean he was greiving for his sister after all. But maybe Stiles and Liam are seeing something I'm not.

''You know Stiles, I came back here for Scott.'' Theo began causing Stiles to become inpatient and slightly jumpy. ''But I also came back for you.'' His words made me furrow my eyebrows a little, all three of us a little confused at his choice of words.

''Someone like you, someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect his friends and sister.'' His words caused Liam and I to shuffle uncomfertably, Liam's fingers brushing against mine to hold my hand. ''I don't have anyone like that. Scott does. You all do... I know I'm in the right place, I'm meant to be here.'' My eyes were glued to the boy as my guilt and regret of agreeing to come here was rising even more. Theo paused for a few seconds as I saw the guilt on Stiles's face, Liam's mirroring his expression as I refused to look at Theo anymore until he spoke his next words.