║Chapter 3 ║

''You guys really need to teach me how to control myself on a full moon, rather than strapping me up all the time- because you know one day I'm going to break out and eat one of you.'' I babbeled out trying to convince Scott and Stiles to help me out rather than pushing me aside and teaching me to 'conceal' my abilities.

''You know, Stiles maybe she's righ-''

''Yes! Thank you Scott!'' I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. We were at his house for some crazy reason that Stiles wouldn't tell me about, but dad said I had to stay with him after Sean's body was found on the roof of the hospital where we had previously been that day. Creepy stuff happened up there.

''No. No, no, alright I would rather have you tied up every full moon than out battling against The Benefactor and all the supernatural stuff .'' Stiles rambeled out. ''Oh yeah- well that's fair for you to say.'' I rolled my eyes, hoping Scott would say something to my defence but all he did was literally just stand there. Stand there in his bathroom- why were we even in here again?

''Now is not the time for sibling arguments, okay- I need to show you guys something.'' Scott breathed out, his voice on edge as I kind of felt something weird in my gut. It wasn't a good feeling, it was like I was afraid. Or somebody was afraid. I honestly had no idea, but maybe I would if Stiles just let me be more god damn independent.

''Okay, what is it?'' I eyed the boy before taking a glance at the shower curtain where he ripped it back to reveal a young boy tied up with duct tape and trapped in the bath. The boy wasn't any stranger though. It was Liam Dunbar. My mouth immediatly hung open as Liam struggled, whining and grunting helplessly under the tape.

''Oh my- oh my god, Scott, what's wrong with you?!'' I gasped out immediatly going to untie the boy from the tape. ''No- it's for his own safety.'' Scott pulled me back. ''What- what the hell do you mean?'' I shook out of his hold and pealed off the tape over Liam's mouth in shock.

''Wait, wait- you kidnapped him?'' Stiles spat as ran my hands through my hair in stress. Wait ago to make us look like a bunch of weirdo's.

''No- well- no! And you don't know the full story okay.'' Scott panicked. ''Scott you suck at coming up with plans.'' Stiles breathed out as I was seriously freaked out. ''Can you get me out? Please?'' Liam pleaded, his eyes wide and shocked as I immediatly moved forward but Stiles held me back. ''He has the bite. Don't.'' Wait, what?

Did I hear him right. My breath hithched as I spun around to face my older brother who nodded slowly. I swallowed harshly and turned to face the stressed looking Liam. ''I-I don't know what you're talking about, let me ou-" Scott then panicked, again,  and covered his mouth with more tape. I let out a shocked breath of air and began pacing. Well there goes any happy thoughts I had about Liam, he probably won't look at me the same after this. In fact, he defiantly won't.

''Uh- let's just move him to your room Scott, and let him talk.'' Stiles suggested. ''Scott you're an idiot.'' I rubbed my face. ''Yeah, we figured.'' Stiles agreed.

Explaining the bite to Liam was the worst thing, I didn't dare say anything. Scott was trying to say how 'it was going to change his life' and that 'I bit you to save you' while Stiles decided to add on that Liam may also die. The death glares he got from Scott and I after that, if only looks could kill.

After only a few minutes I couldn't cope with the tension, ''uh, look Liam- I'm so sorry about this- Scott can you just untie him now and let him go home." I then pulled of the piece of tape that Scott had previously stuck over his lips again, seeing Liam nod harshly. ''Uhhh..'' Scott sounded a little uneasy, but soft crying from in front of us obviously changed the two boys minds.

"Umm, is he crying?" Stiles paused. "I-I think so." Scott spoke a little bit confused.
"Of course he's crying- can we please just untie him now!" Oh god I was acting frantic- I sounded like my brother. "Yeah- uh Scott what she said." Stiles agreed putting a hand on his friends shoulder.
Scott finally began to untie Liam and there was a moment of silence where Liam's cries stopped, when he immediately jumped onto his feet, snatching the chair and violently hitting Scott with it. I gasped and jumped into the corner of the room, watching Scott trip into Stiles who miraculously stayed on his feet.
That was until smart Liam here, punched him in the face and took off down the hall.
"Well his foots healed." My head poked down the hall to see him sprinting full on before the two klutz in front of me began chasing him again.

Some how, the three boys all clustered together and stumbled down the stairs all landing in one big heap, groaning and moaning.
I rolled my eyes before seeing Liam push himself up and race out of the door not even taking a glance back.

Well there go's a potential friend- and may I add a very cute one as well.

"Hey, both your plans sucked too." Scott finally spoke up me and Stiles as I leaned against the stairs.

"I'm going home, this was terrible." Carefully, I stepped over the two boys. "Yeah- I gotta get back to Malia, it's a full moon tomorrow, we have to sort things out." A wobbling Stiles grabbed my arm for support, as he leaned all his weight on me.
"See you Scott." Stiles and I strolled out- well we more or less limped due to the fact Stiles was holding us back.
"Bye Scott."

---

The next day was seriously horrible for me. Liam just had to be moved into my classes which made it super super awkward.

It was literally the same every lesson, I would find a seat as far away as possible from the brown haired boy, ignore him all lesson and then when the bell rang I would quickly rush myself out, dragging my best friend Amy with me.

Just as I had escaped out of advanced biology a familiar voice stalled me outside the door.

"Jenna- uh wait." Was that who I thought it was? Please no, please no.

"Uhh hey." I bit down on my lip, spinning around to see Liam stood right in front of me.

"Can we talk?" He questioned. "Uh, well I have Algebra next but okay."

"About what happened the other night- I kinda wanted to say I'm not mad at you." His words made me a little shocked.
"O-oh."
"And I'm sorry for punching your brother, but that really creeped me out- I mean do you know what they were talking about?" Liam frowned in confusion.
"Well- kind of." My words slowly came out a sense of nerves hit me before the bell rang indicating we needed to be at our next classes.
"Anyway, I'll see you later." Liam breathed out as I turned to see his arm. "Yeah- um Liam." The boy spun around hot on his heel.
Ugh, how do I tell him to actually listen to Stiles and Scott- because honestly if I was in his situation I would be freaked out.
"Doesn't matter." A breath that I didn't know I was holding was released as he flashed me a small smile before taking off to his next class.

Harshly, I slammed my back into the lockers, wondering how this could get any worse.

---

"Jenna- uh- hold up." Stiles held out his arm, holding me back as I purposely tried to avoid the pack.
"What is it Stiles? I kinda need to be somewhere." I lied.
"Suree you do." He then pulled me to take a seat next to him.

"So, we were thinking because it's a full moon tonight we could get Liam over to the boat house where you and Malia also will be." Lydia began, both her hands clamping together.
"And we get him there how?"

"Ah, that's where you come into this." Stiles nudged me side. Here we go..