║Chapter 29║

''Malia- how did they even get you down here?!'' I whisper shouted, getting my breath back as my back bent over a little more due to the space seeming to get smaller and smaller by each inch we moved forwards.

''They were outside the school.. It was either go with them or get shot with a silver bullet- I obviously wasn't prepared to die.'' She breathed out, tucking her honey coloured hair behind her hair.

''Do you know where Scott is?!'' Liam piped up from behind me as she slightly glanced over her shoulder. ''No... But I can smell him.'' She flashed her a glimpse of her glowing blue eyes as a tiny smile appeared on my face, regognizing the scent of my alpha close by.

''Where's Stiles??'' Malia then questioned, ''he's with Lydia- they're trying to find Scott.'' I responded. ''Shit..'' She cursed pausing. ''Is there a problem??'' Liam awkwardly mumbled from behind me.

''Yes! Defenseless Stiles who is 100 pounds can't take on one hunter- nevermind 6 at a time!'' Malia exclaimed out as my eyebrows furrowed. ''He's clever..'' I quietly mumbled, the girl in front of me scurrying faster along the boiling hot pipes that were starting to sting the palms of my hands. This felt like we were going nowhere, it was starting to get way too hot and a little claustraphobic.

''Yeah- and the sheriff's department are surrounding the building.'' Liam spoke from over my shoulder as I took a quick glance towards him, a reassuring look on his face causing me to turn back forwards again.

''Yeah..'' Malia slowly began to climb down. ''Well how many of the humans know about the supernatural?'' Her words left both me and Liam silent as she began kicking the floor below her. ''And won't hesitate to shoot someone who kills someone with a scream?'' Malia then finished, her foot breaking through the floor below where the scent of Scott became more prominent.

''Okay- maybe you're right, but what you said help's us in completely no way.'' I responded watching her jump down, landing directly on her feet before taking in her surroundings.

Liam some how squished past me, jumping onto the floor below as he turned up to me. ''Are you coming??'' He softly questioned as I licked my lips, looking at either side of me, Malia's words making me a little anxious and kind of wishing I didn't rush away from Stiles and Lydia.

I nodded softly, watching him hold his hand out as I lept down, his hand coming in contact with my own, pulling me back up to stand normally.

''Stiles will be okay.. He always is..'' Liam quietly spoke dipping his head a little so his eyes met mine. ''Yeah, I know.'' I quietly responded, lacing my fingers with his and he flashed me a gentle smile, the heart warming action causing me to return one.

''Are you gonna stand there looking at each other all day?? Hurry.'' Malia gestured as my boyfriend pulled me forwards through the broken doorway into what looked like a tiled room with one single bed in the middle, dark brown stains splattered on the wall and a scent of death. Straps hung slightly frayed off the side of the bed as my fingers ran over them. ''Oh!'' Malia's voice suddenly startled me.

''We're in the old medic room!!''

----

Tiptoeing one behind another we were in a deadly quiet hallway- there was no patients down her, Malia explained how she had been walked down the same hallway and knew the exact room where Kira was thrown out of.

The sense of Scott was lingering around the area, we seemed to be making completely no progress until there was a voice echoing from behind us. I gasped, snatching Malia and Liam's shirt, pulling them behind a corner as somebody yelled out an abrupt, 'hey!'