║Chapter 26║

Thank you all so much for the votes and reads!!

Idk if I should put a *warning* on this chapter, but I don't go into much detail so I'm just saying now lol

--

''Jenna, why is my christmas tree so shitty compared to yours?'' Liam laughed, scrunching his eyebrows as he fiddeled with the tiny tree that sat on his window sill. I kind of ignored his question finishing off the last question to my homework as I attempted to remained focused on the agonizing work.

''You've been doing that thing for an hour, pay me some attention.'' Liam playfully slapped his hand over the book as I groaned turning up to face him. ''I was on the last question as well.''

''I don't care.'' Liam smirked, reaching over and taking my hand within his larger one. I let out a soft sigh, pushing myself up as I  examined Liam's face for a second. ''What- do I-''

''You have cute cheeks.'' I randomly pointed out, placing both my hands at either side and pushed them together slightly, his blue eyes rolling a little as I couldn't help but giggle and move forwards at his chubby, squished face, my lips gingerly meeting his, arms eventually slipping down to pull him closer to me. Slowly, his head tilted and he added more pressure, his muscular arms tugging me down ontop of him, the overwhelming feeling of judders fluttering around in my stomach making my legs slightly weaken as I tucked them up, my knee's resting at either side of him so our bodies would be closer.

Carefully, his tongue grazed along my bottom lip as I parted mine a little feeling him lightly brush his tongue against my lips again. Things escalated and soon clothes were thrown along the floor, things were getting heated and several 'I love you's' left our mouths that night plus quite a lot of nervous laughter escaped our mouths.  I never thought I would actually do that, but Liam meant so much to me, I was so so happy and he made me feel so loved and just- wow.. 

The next morning a sudden urge of panic took over me when I didn't regognize my surroundings. Rubbing my eyes I then noticed a warm arm resting over my front in a protective manner, resting my head back on the pillow when I recalled memories from the previous night. As I began rolling over I noticed his eyes slightly flutter and the most precious smile to run across his face. ''Morning.'' Liam huskily muttered as my lips pulled up, his arm resting over my back as his fingers glided up my shirt, tracing tiny patterns on my side, tickling my skin with the tips of his fingers.

''Morning..'' I then responded, Liam shuffling softly so my head could lean on his chest. ''Stiles will come to pick me up soon..'' I muttered after a while, a quiet sigh left Liam's mouth as I attempted to relax and focus on his heartbeat, his voice sending vibrations along my ear.

''Don't worry about that.. I wish you didn't have to leave.'' He quietly told me. Nodding in response I turned up to the alarm clock which had the 11th of December plastered along. ''Hey Liam.'' I suddenly raised my head so my eyes would meet his. ''Mmh?'' The boy's eyebrow slightly twitched as my lips tugged up. ''It's two weeks till Christmas.'' I then felt a cheeky grin cover my face as straight away a chuckle passed his lips. ''I was expecting you to say something good but, okay.''

''Wha- Christmas is good- plus we only have a few weeks of school.'' I slapped his chest lightly as his hand raised, running his fingers through my hair. ''You're too cute..''

--

''Hey Stiles!'' I chirped throwing my stuff into the back of the jeep. ''Hey- did you have a good time?'' My brother questioned, ''-in fact don't answer that.''

''Ew shut up.'' I responded clipping my belt in and waving slightly to Liam and his mom who were stood at the door. She came home early this morning from her business trip, she was super nice and made us both breakfast. I gotta admit I felt a little awkward stood there in my clothes from yesterday and messy hair, but she managed to crack a few jokes about herself being in a dressing gown and with no makeup on and it made me feel a lot more comfertable.

''Is that Liam's mom?'' Stiles then questioned. ''No it's his baby sitter.'' I sarcastically spoke as he snorted rolling his eyes. ''But yeah- it's his mom, she's really nice...''

There was a couple seconds of silence before a question lingered on my mind, the words forming a lump at the back of my throat as I was desperate to speak out. ''Hey Stiles..''

''Yeah?'' I caught his attention as he dragged out his answer. ''What do you think it would be like if mom was still around??'' That question had constantly been in my head. I day dreamed about the scenario all the time, I guess people wouldn't think about that on a daily basis, but it was kind of different for me, I didn't have one.

''Different..'' His hand gently tapped on the steering wheel, his eyes focused on the road but I felt like whatever was going on outside wasn't his main thought right now. ''Do you think I'd still be like a... Werewolf??''

''Uh what- that has got to be one of the most dumbest questions you've ever asked.'' Stiles scoffed out as I let out a little chuckle. ''I know, I know, I'm sorry but imagine if you were the werewolf and I was the human, how weird would that be?'' I chatted to my brother.

''Maybe I would be the alpha!''
''Okay, no, Stiles. Too far.''

------

''Why do the weekends always go super fast?'' I groaned falling forwards onto the table. ''Why will Liam not keep that stupid grin off his face?'' Stiles then spoke up as I raised my attention to a smirking Liam. ''What?'' I frowned.

''Oh yeah, I noticed that too.'' Malia leaned forwards as Liam's cheeks turned a little pinkish. ''What??'' My eye twitched a little in confusion. ''I-it's nothing.'' Liam lied his eyes flickering to me as my head turned a little in confusion. ''It doesn't seem like nothing..'' Scott snickered as my eyes widened in realisation. Was he smiling at me from the other night?? Immediatly my heart skipped in my chest a little as my boyfriend's eyes met mine giggling to myself as I turned down to the table.

''Oh great, now they're keeping secrets from us.'' Stiles leaned back. ''No we're not, you idiot, it's just a couple of inside jokes, that's all.'' I lied, snickering as I faced Liam.

''Anyway I've kinda got some homework to finish, I'll see you all later.'' I quickly excused myself, climbing off the bench and strolling down the hallway of the school. The full time I did I was attempting to hide the playful little smile that wouldn't leave my face, just the thought of Liam actually being my boyfriend sending shivers down my spine.

--

Sorry if this is short, I'm gonna add some more Hayden drama next chapter:)