║Chapter 2 ║

(The dialog in the chapter is from the episode 'Muted' but it isn't the exact same just in case anybody notices.)

Two Days Later.

So today was actually the real  tryouts. I knew that today would be oh so good, especially after finding out there was a 'Triple homocide developing.' I literally, (like always) had no clue what was going on. Stiles recommened that he Scott and Kira go check it out, of course I was forced to stay in school, but thankfully Scott and Kira decided against leaving and letting the adults deal with it for once.

For some reason that kind of relieved me, I mean the pack always get caught up in some type of drama, but right now there wasn't that much going on, so it was nice to be kind of drama free.

''Let's bring this on then.'' I sighed, sitting down next to Malia as my eyes scanned the field at all the boys. They were currently doing some kind of running exersises, and my eyes kind of gazed off to a certain freshman. Liam Dunbar. He was probably one of the youngest and he was in the lead of the full Lacrosse team whilst running. I learnt the other day that he got kicked out of his old school, Devenford Prep, and he had no clue about the super natural world. Thank god.

But there was also a rumour going around the Freshman year that he got kicked out of his old school because of his explosive anger issue. He trashed one of his old teachers car with a crowbar or something. I gotta admit he doesn't look like the type to get so angry, he looked kind of cute and innocent.

I bit down on my lip watching him run past the benches as a crowd of boys followed.

But just as I was admiring the boy, a reek of  anxiety mixed with stress hit me badly and it was hard to focus on anything but it. At first, due to my lack of training, I thought I was the one feeling anxious, but Malia called Kira out on it causing me to raise my brow. So I'm actually getting a hang of this werewolf stuff..

''Alright, you reek of anxiety- and it's distracting.'' Malia closed her revision book shut as Kira swallowed then explaining the situation between her and Scott.

''Wait so- that was your first kiss?'' I questioned. ''No- well- sorta- no.'' She stammered over her words as I chewed on the side of my cheek in confusion as I turned to face the bottom of the stands. My eyes landed back over to where the boys were running. Liam came in first place, dominating the full team whilst Stiles.. Oh poor Stiles ran panting seconds after everybody else. I cringed for the boy as Scott, who didn't even look that tired, like the rest of the boys, helped him over to the corner of the field. Probably to throw up.

''Well, what do you want to be with him?'' Malia questioned the dark haired girl. ''Well we've never been much of a thing.. I just want to be.. More.'' She breathed out as Malia nodded along obviously understanding this situation. Honestly, I've never been 'in love' or had super tricky boy situations. I mean I've had crushes but I've never talked to anybody about it because who was there to talk to that about? Stiles? My dad? No thank you.

A couple minutes passed and I literally couldn't watch my brother. His team mates were laughing at him which made me seriously want to rip their throats out. Its only alright when I laugh at him because he's my brother and I can do that. But his team mates were just being rude. Scott wasn't also performing his best either. They were literally being dominated by every other boy. Mainly Liam.

The coach decided to do this thing were it was 'two on one' obviously Stiles and Scott went together. Malia, Kira and I were all now stood up cheering the two boys on, hoping for the best. What could go so wrong? In fact the boys were doing coach proud, they were successfullly blocking every player who tried to get passed them. Claps and cheers left my mouth for every player they blocked.