║Chapter 33║

''Why the hell are they in the morgue?'' Liam whisper shouted to me as I frowned, ''I have no idea, he didn't look dead.''

From the other side I could faintly hear Melissa scolding my dad because he was suppose to 'keep him out of harm's way by keeping him on desk duty' but yet Parrish was the one who was complaining about not having 'adventurous' enough jobs. ''Well I didn't think a noise complaint was going to be this dangerous.'' My dad responded as I narrowed my eyes turning to see Liam who was already facing me, my heart pumping wildly in my chest.

''I can smell fire..'' I whispered as he nodded, ''me too..'' What the hell would be on fire in a morgue?  ''Maybe fire has something to do with his healing process??'' Melissa speculated, ''what?'' I mouthed to nobody inpaticular, shaking my head in confusion.

Suddenly there was a slight commotion from the other side of the door, ''Stilinski- put down the gun.'' Melissa spoke as my heart skipped a beat turning to see Liam who's eyes went wide.

''Are you alright Parrish??'' Melissa questioned softly, Parrish mumbling something along the lines of 'I don't know'. ''Do you remember what happened?'' My dad questioned this time. ''I-i don't know.. But..'' Jordan froze. ''What is it?'' Melissa questioned.

''I think Scott's in danger- there was this.. Big glowing monster guy, i-it was like he was sucking the life out of me..'' As soon as he said that Liam's face fell and I felt myself becoming increasingly worried. Alright, a 'big glowing monster guy' does not sound normal..

''I-i thinkt he creature might try to steal- or want to steal Scott's alpha status..'' Jordan uneasily spoke as I gripped down on my arm, palms becoming sweaty.

''But it's different for Scott..'' Melissa gently spoke. ''You can't steal a true alpha's power.'' My dad then responded as I swallowed, curious to know more.

''But.. I think this thing can...''

There was enough of the talk about Scott after that, Liam snatched my hand, holding me close as he pulled me away from the dark morgue room. ''We need to go make sure he's okay.'' He quietly told me. ''What do think they were talking about in there??'' I spoke, on edge and a little uncomfertable by the full situation as the two of us stopped before we reached the super busy hospital corridoor. ''I don't know..'' Liam breathed out.

''But we're gonna find out..''

''Well I'm guessing they're all at the school now, we should go.'' I gripped my hand tighter around his as he nodded looking around. ''Let's go.''

---

It didn't take longer than a few minutes to approach the school, I couldn't help but notice how fast Liam was. He was almost powering ahead and at one point I was prepared to let him run off without me. Noticing Malia and Stiles deep in what looked to be not a good conversation we immediatly ran over, Malia suddenly turning around and pinning Liam to the floor.

''Stop-'' I grabbed Malia's arm pulling her off. ''We think Scott's in trouble.'' Liam then spoke as we turned to face the two confused faces. ''We need to go- seriously.'' I added on. ''What? What happened??'' Stiles questioned. ''I- we- we'll explain on the way there, please we need to go.''

*

''God would you guys wait up!'' A breathless Stiles called out as my instict was telling me to carry on rushing forwards. ''There!'' I exclaimed, noticing a commotion between my alpha, Kira and some kind of creature. Parrish was right. They were in danger.

''What the- what the hell?'' I stammered jogging forwards, the creature having a good few inches on a wolfed out Scott, his skin a dark blue colour, it was extremely ugly, almost scaly and had teeth that sharpened almost as much as a werewolf's did. There was also another unfamiliar boy, thrown to the ground along with Kira as I gasped stepping forwards a little when the creature flicked out it's talon's into Scott's gut.