║Chapter 32║

Opinions of season 6 ??? (Teen wolf obviously hehe)

------------

Almost 4 months had passed since the full occurence. There was the occational bicker between Hayden, her cronies and I, but it was nothing that escalated as far as the argument like that  time, in fact after a while they kind of disappeared from my life, of course the death glares and comments were still popular on the odd occation, but I guess I could handle something as petty as that.  We were now preparing to become sophmores which was super exciting because we weren't looked upon as the 'stupid freshman' that were constantly laughed at and pushed around in the hallways anymore.

The only problem involving the supernatural was Lydia's meltdown. I don't know when it happened or what exactly happened, but she was apparently in Eichen house getting treatment which her mother would not let any of us interfear with us. That was the worst part really, we didn't know what the hell was going on in there, if she was safe or not- especially her being a banshee and all.

I knew Stiles was definatly worried as well, I mean him and Malia are cute and all but keeping this to myself I can definatly tell that he still has a soft spot for Lydia- and I mean he always probably will.

**

Scott and Stiles were currently talking about apartments and collages and all that 'adult' stuff.

To be honest I kind of zoned out as I stared up to the star's in the sky, relaxed that I can finally control myself on a full moon. ''-a vision, a beautiful vision.'' Stiles finished speaking as I furrowed my eyebrows together. ''I have no idea what you're talking about but this 'vision' will probbaly never happen.''

''Erm- you don't know that, you're only a sophmore.'' Stiles responded as I chuckled resting my head against the back of the top of his uncomfertable jeep. Scott and Stiles began chattering again, something melancholy about the subject was hitting me as Scott was mentioning something that Deaton had said about 'regression' and that 'life can't ever be all bad or good. Things have to come back to the middle.'  He was talking about the past four months and how nobody had tried to come and kill us since the Hunter's situation.

''Do you think enough time has passed guys?'' I sat up turning towards the two. ''Yes!'' Liam cried out, chained to a tree not far away from the jeep. During the last full moon, we kind of all thought Liam was gonna be alright but it ended up with him running naked around the town, so yeah.. We didn't want that to happen again as funny as it was.

''Uh- do you remember what happened last time, Liam?'' Stiles spoke as I giggled softly, ''it was one slip up! I'll be fine.'' Liam responded,

''Slip up? A dozen calls to the sheriff department about a ''monstrous dog-boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked.' That's a slip up?'' Stiles rambeled out as I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head gently. ''Why were you naked?'' Scott questioned out of curiosity, ''it was really hot out that night, okay.'' Liam defended.

''Anyway,'' I sighed out, ''there's a storm coming, let's go.'' I spoke jumping off the side of the car as Scott headed over unchaining Liam.

''Sure you'll be alright?'' He questioned his young beta, ''yeah.'' Liam nodded, we climbed into the back of the car and only then did I realise the dried blood on the palm of his hand where his claws had obviously dug in. Liam quickly pulled his hand away but I rubbed his leg instead. ''It's alright..'' I gently spoke as he turned to face me, smiling gently as he licked his lips, moving his hand forwards again to hold mine. My lips picked up as I turned down to my feet, stomach fluttering at the cute moment we shared.