║Chapter 23║

Hey guys, I've just started my school year a couple of days ago and I'm in Year 11, where I have to do all my GCSE's and revision, so I'm sorry if updates are slow x

---

''Stiles, I'm seriously fine, it will heal.'' I groaned, pressing my hand against the slight wound on my cheek that Liam accidently inflicted when he freaked out when being tied up to the tree. ''Are you sure?'' He breathed out, moving my hand a little to take a better look but I already felt it healing. My brothers eyes widened as I nodded grazing my hand over my cheek to realise there wasn't even a scratch left on my face.

''See.'' I smiled softly, sitting on the front of Stiles's jeep,  Scott walking away from Liam, slightly rubbing his arm.

''Are you okay?'' The alpha questioned as I nodded, ''yeah, I'm fine.. Are you?'' I saw a scrape down his arm, as he nodded looking down to the wound as it healed within seconds. ''Yeah.. And I kinda meant the full moon, how's it going?'' He leaned against the car as I looked back down picking the blue, flaky paint off the old car bonnet. ''It's alright.. Kinda. I don't feel out of control.'' I shrugged. ''I wonder why..'' He sarcastically joked as I chuckled a little.

''Ugh, don't bring that up.'' Stiles groaned making the two of us laugh, shaking our heads.

*

The three- two of us passed out on/ inside Stiles jeep as the night past, Scott obviously stayed awake to keep an eye on his beta, whilst my brother and I couldn't cope with sitting there so we took 'naps' in 'shifts'. A cough and a slight nudge of my arm woke me up as I gasped, knocking Stiles's head from the front seat.

''Good morning..'' Liam spoke looking super tired and grouchy. He obviously got no sleep. ''Uh- ah, morning..'' I awkwardly shuffled myself up, letting him climb in next to me, Liam's mouth opening into a small 'o' as he let out a groan, stretching his limbs.

''Ugh..'' Liam muffled, resting his head on my lap. ''I'm guessing you didn't sleep?'' I quietly spoke due to being tired myself. My hands softly rubbed his back. ''Well I was chained up to a tree all night do you think I got sleep?'' He flashed me a 'really' look as I chuckled at his sassiness. ''Dumb question, I'm sorry.''
''It's okay, babe.'' He mumbled out against my leg, my lips tugging up and a rush of excitment running through me at the pet name. ''Uhhh. Do you guys mind keeping it PG in the back- I kinda don't wanna throw up first thing in a morning.'' Stiles muttered from the front seat, I rolled my eyes smiling before resting my head on the broken and slightly disintigrated headrest.

We drove Liam back to his house before we then got home, Stiles and I flopping on the couches. ''I'm kinda glad there's no drama.'' Stiles breathed out. ''Kinda. Stiles, I'm literally cherishing this moment.'' I responded, amazed to the fact that there hasn't been some kind of attack, death, supernatural accident or weird psycho coming to kill us in the past few days. It was rare but very special.

---

''Mmh, thank god you came.'' Liam muttered, looking exhausted as he grabbed my arms pulling me into his chest. ''Hey.'' I softly spoke as he rubbed his face a little, ''why can't you sleep?'' I then questioned as we headed up to his room, Liam making sure the door was locked first.

''I don't know.. I didn't like being home alone either- not after all the Berserker things.'' We got to his room, Liam immediatly crawling back under his covers. Kicking off my shoes, and dropping my jacket to one side I got under the covers next to him.

''You know there's probably no chance of them coming back. The hunters have probably killed them all off by now..'' That wasn't necessarily true, but I wanted Liam to believe me, and I kinda wanted to believe that as well.

My eyes reflected back into Liam's which were decorated with dark circles and bags around them. ''You really should sleep.'' I quietly added on, his head slightly nodded, pushing himself further down in the bed, his toned arm wrapping over my body, cheek resting on my chest.

''Love you..'' He murmered as my heart suddenly picked up, breath hitching and a sensation of fireworks running through me. Liam's head slightly looked up, a worried expression across his face. ''O-of course, if you don't it's f-''
''Shut up, I love you too, you idiot.'' I responded, taking his face between my hands and pressing a tender yet passionate kiss against his lips, letting the feeling linger before we broke apart. Liam's smile mirrored mine as he stroked my cheek a little before resting back down onto my chest. He managed to press several warm kisses against my skin before a slumber took over him, slight snores leaving his lips every now and then.

Quickly, I managed to listen to the soothing thumps of his heart beat, the slow rhythm causing my own eyes to gently flutter shut, smiling to myself as I enjoyed the moment with my boyfriend. God I will seriously never get over the fact I found somebody as amazing as Liam who actually liked me back. I wonder if Scott never bit Liam if I would have met him. Of course we would have met, but we might not even talked anymore than once which was weird- I would probably be stuck, hopeless with a stupid crush, too scared to even say hi. In a way I was thankful that Scott did bite Liam, but in another way it broke my heart to know the amount of shit and pain Liam had gone through in the past few months.

---

Ugh this is so short I'm so sorry, I've just been so exhausted from these holidays, hopefully I will update on Sunday. I'm thinking of adding some drama in the next chapter, thank you for reading and hearting, it means so much to me! xx