║Chapter 14║

Again, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the exact same as the real episode x

----

''Jenna!! Jenna!!'' The voice called as I stopped moving my feet, spinning around to face a concerned looking Liam Dunbar. Thank god. I seriously thought I was alone. ''W-why do you look so panicky, where is everyone?'' He frowned, stammering a little as he stood directly in front of me as I attempted to calm myself down knowing I wasn't alone.

''I-i don't know, my dad or Stiles was supposed to pick me up, they didn't turn up..'' I swallowed the lump in my throat, raking my hands through my knotted hair; paranoid at the fact they might be hurt.

''I'm sure they're alright- I-i can wait with you if you want..'' He sweetly offered as I turned up to him, smelling his nerves. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? ''It's alright..'' I chuckled seeing his face drop a little, like I had rejected him or something. ''We might as well just start walking home- why are you still here anyway?'' I changed the subject, unfolding the scarf and attempting to use it as a cloak, obviously it was too shitty to work.

''I was talking to Brett- and then I saw you alone and I kind of needed to talk to you.'' Liam turned to face me, the eye contact making butterflies appear. ''Talking to Brett?? And what did you want to talk about?'' I smiled, grazing my feet along the floor as we strolled down the outside of the school.

Liam seemed a little paranoid as he kept checking behind us every ten seconds but I decided to just leave it and pretend not to notice. ''Yeah- um, he was just saying how he helped me up because Scott saved him and all this- he's part of Satomi's pack, but anyway about um Sydney.'' His voice came out quicker than usual when he was explaining the full Brett situation to me, like he wanted to get it out of the way to talk about something more important.

Hearing her name sent a weird little wave through me, I kind of ignored it but deep down I knew what it was. I was jealous.

''It's fine Liam, she was here to support you-''
''I didn't even know she was gonna be here, she's literally just close to Mason, and they made a banner for me, I'm only a friend with her.'' He cut me off as I smiled softly up towards the boy. I over-reacted didn't I..
''Why are you telling me all this?'' I chuckled, kicking the several tiny stones beneath my feet.

''Because.. I really like you.'' I heard Liam let out a soft chuckle as I swear, fireworks set off inside of me. One of the biggest smiles in the worlds appeared on my face, my eyes slowly ran over his nervous looking face, I didn't want to sound cliche so I just got it out there super quickly.
''I like you too, Liam.'' God that felt good to get off my chest. I looked back up to him, to see what his reaction would be, but all he did was simply stand there and stare straight forward. ''Liam?'' I stopped, knotting my eyebrows together and stepping forward as his hand moved forward, pulling me back slightly.

''What are you looking at, there's nothing there?'' I immediatly looked forwards, there was nothing but the empty street, glowing slightly orange from the lamps. I enhanced everything, hearing, sight, scent  there was nothing around but Liam, me and maybe a dead rat down some drain somewhere- but that doesn't matter.

Pure horror spread across his face as I attempted to step forward. ''No, no.. It's there.'' He pushed me back again. ''Who- who's there?'' I then looked right and left down either side of the road. Nothing.

''A Berserker? Liam, it's not real.. There's nobody here-''

''Apart from Stiles! Now you two better get in the car.'' I let out a horrified scream as Stiles rolled up in his jeep, Liam's body some how jolting back so he was aware of his surroundings again.