║Chapter 37║

''Pupils dialate under normal conditions. Heart rate is 250. Evidence of an allogeneic skin graft on right shoulder. This silver substance isn't something I've seen, almost looks like mercury.'' Deaton inspected a passed out Tracy who suddenly jerked.

''Can't you just give her a shot of something.'' Malia dosely spoke, my bad mood causing me to roll my eyes.
''She doesn't look to be in any pain.'' Deaton then responded. ''I meant a shot to kill her!'' Malia desperatly spoke out. ''We're not going to kill her Malia.'' I cockily breathed out in annoyance, Stiles shooting me a confused glance which I just ignored.

Deaton then explained why they couldn't kill her exactly, Scott agreeing that we couldn't kill her either. ''Malia you know we're not going to kill her.''
''How do you know she's not going to kill us?'' Malia frantically questioned. ''She makes a decent point.'' Stiles pointed out. The four then started having a conversation about the situation as I zoned out, my mind switching towards Liam and Hayden.

Deaton ended up throwing up a line of mountain ash, Stiles was obviously anxious about the full situation, I could literally smell the anxiety dripping off his face that was abnormally pale.

Scott and Stiles held down both her hands as I stood up in shock when her skin wouldn't cut with a sharp knife.

''Think you're gonna need a sharper blade.'' Stiles spoke as Deaton held the shiny knife in front of his face.

Turning her head to the side, I leaned over her slightly, something weird literally crawling under her skin. ''Well this is interesting.'' Deaton spoke as I frowned moving a little closer. At this point my phone was buzzing in my pocket, but I was too busy holding down Tracy's arm and staring at something moving under her skin. Deaton poked the lump as it made a weird noise, immediatly sliding away from under her skin as I felt my face twitch in horror.

''Malia, Jenna, help me turn her over please.'' Deaton spoke as I moved around to the bottom of the table, getting a hold of her body as we slowly rolled her clammy body over.

Scott also received a text from his mum, the driver who crashed the van last night in which Donovan almost escaped from didn't suffer a heart attack or stroke, it was like he was paralyzed. I was too facinated and mainly horrified with what was going on under Tracy's skin rather than listening to anything they were saying.

Scott and Stiles stood over, Deaton slowly pressing on the moving thing that was running down her spine like it was a traintrack. All of a sudden her skin, broke open splashing Deaton and Scott with some kind of green juice.

Letting of a cry of disgust and shock I felt myself coming dizzy and extremely nausated, walking around to table to stand nearer to Stiles. It was the most disgusting sight I had ever seen, breathing at a fast pace my eyes wouldn't move off the vile, gory sight I was staring at.

Before I knew it, something hit me to the ground, a wet substance hitting me as my body was thrown against the hard floor, my phone dropping and clashing against the floor next to me. Taking a glance at the now creature there was something that hit a nerve deep inside of me.

She was no werewolf- in fact not even close.

My body became immobile as I struggled to even move a toe which wasn't possible. I had been paralyzed by this creature. That only meant one thing.

Tracy was a Kanima.

''Was it a werewolf?!'' Stiles cried out. ''Kanima.'' Scott gasped out as my phone lit up from the side of me.

Liam was calling. There was no way of me answering, gasping and struggling with all my effort I couldn't move. At all. When I was most in need of somebody of course me along with four other people just had to be paralyzed.