║Chapter 10║

Hii, I'm back! Thank you for the comments and voting!! Almost 500 reads holy shit!

If you guys can could you give me some feedback, like what would you like to see in this book?
In the next few chapters I will try to make them less depressing and sad x

--------------------------

Liam and I rushed down the hall of the dim hospital, people pushing and shoving into our shoulders, panicked patients were literally loosing their minds inside of here, even the most professional doctors couldn't keep calm, it was chaotic in here.

''Sorry- uh excuse me- sorry!!'' Liam yelled out as he tried to budge past somebody in a wheelchair. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the boy's arm, tugging him through a bunch of people so he was free to run again. ''Oh.. Thanks.'' He softly replied from behind me.

We were thrown to a sudden halt when an agitated and disturbed Melissa McCall came into view, in her arms were a bleeding Noshiko who was loosing way too much blood from her side. ''Liam-'' I mumbled, shocked at the view.

''S-stay here, I'll get Kira.'' His warm hands left my shoulders, Liam's figure soon leaving my view as he rushed off to find everyone. ''W-what happened?'' I questioned Melissa, Noshiko's wound making me feel a little queasy. Even if you've seen something like this hundreds of times before I don't think it's something you can ever get used to exactly...

''She was injured by one of those things- a berserker.'' Melissa added on, pressing down on the wound, I had no idea what to say or do, I just kind of knelt there, helpless and in shock. ''Woah-woah what's happened?'' Suddenly a tall man, dressed in a white doctors gown walked over. My eyes landed on his name tag 'Dr Geyer.'

''She's been stabbed, from what I can see there's external bleeding but..'' Melissa began explaining to the doctor as a distraught looking Kira literally sprinted over, an immediate look of devistation, trauma and horror spread across her face, the scent of anxiety mixed with a lot of fear hitting me.

Slipping away, quietly I made my way into an empty hospital room taking a few deep breaths to calm down. Even though I wasn't exactly close to Noshiko and she wasn't even my mom, I still felt for Kira. Loosing a parent was one of the worst things in the world, seeing the horror on Kira's face when she saw her wounded mother sent horrifying memories and a flood of emotions rushing over me.

From outside of the room, I could hear footsteps, but I chose to ignore them, figuring the person would soon walk away and stopped using my enchanced hearing for a few moments so I could just be alone for a couple of minutes.

I could feel my lips pulling down into a frown as my jaw clentched, my knotted hair falling in front of my face as the door creeked from behind me. Immediatly I flicked my claws out, worried at whether this was a dread doctor or not. ''Relax.. It's just me..'' The soothing tone of Liam made my claws retract back to normal again.

His footsteps echoed around the dark room as his figure appeared in front of me. ''Are you okay??''
''Yes..'' My eyes appeared up to him as my reply came out quiet. ''No you're not. You can tell me if somethings bothering you.'' Slowly, his hand rested on my shoulder, his darkly rimmed eyes scanning both of mine.
''I-i'm just tired.'' I shook off his remark as my stomach was flipping at his touch. ''We better go find Stiles and see Scott.'' My voice came out as a light whisper, Liam's warm touch falling off my arm as I pushed myself off the edge of the bed, standing up again and attempting to exit the room but a warm hand gripping mine prevented me from doing so. ''Jenna..'' Liam looked indenial with himself as my eyes landed on the boys for a second or so.

''Yeah?''
''Doesn't matter- let's go.'' His grip on my hand became loose but a sudden wave of courage washed over me, causing my fingers to clamp back around his. It felt nice, it made me feel more secure and relaxed when his hand was in mine. Although I was unusually calm, Liam's heartrate was going at a fast rate as we approached mid hallway. He was nervous.

Was it because of me??

''Jenna!!'' An over exaggerated Stiles dramtically bounced over. My hand broke free from Liam's when I was crushed into a bear hug from my brother. ''Stiles- that hurt's.''I murmered out, managing to wriggle my arms free to wrap around him.

''I don't care.'' He wittily responded, finally letting go from me. From over his shoulder I noticed Liam leaning against the vending machine and messing around with a small bracelet/ chain that he had around his wrist. ''The plan didn't- oh my god- you so like him don't you.'' A playful smirk spread across the brunnette's face causing my eyes to widen and turn back to face him.
''Oh my god, Stiles shut up- he's right there.'' I barked in a hushed tone, holding my finger up to his mouth, indicating he seriously needed to shut up. I took one last, worried, glance towards Liam, to see him smirking to himself sending a mix of emotions rushing through me.

''Anddd, he so likes you.'' Stiles's head spun around to face a smirking Liam. ''Stiles!!'' I cringed, embarassment hitting me.

Well this is just fantastic.

----------

''So why didn't the plan work?'' I snuggled up under my blanket, resting my head on the plush pillow. A yawn left my lips as I looked back to Stiles who sat on the edge of my bed. ''Well Scott thought there must be some other way of verifying that somebody on the list is dead.'' He responded.

''How though?'' I squinted, pushing myself up as my brother simply shrugged- ''that.. We don't know..''
''Do you know anything about Kira's mom?'' I softly questioned, resting my body against the back of my bed.
''Kira said she was airlifted to Palo Alto in California- so she went with her.'' Stiles responded.
''And Scott?''
''Ah, Scott's fine, like always- he just needed to stay for some tests- since he was- you know- basically dead.'' All of a sudden there was a knocking noise which sounded like it came from the room next to us. Stiles's room.

''What the hell was that?'' I gulped,throwing the cover off me. ''Umm, what?'' He was dumbfounded as there was another knocking sound, it sounded like somebody was breaking in.
''Somebody's in your room!!'' My bare feet patted against the cold wood floor, edging my ear closer to the edge of the wall so I could hear better.
There was light footprints, they didn't feel heavy but a scent of a familiar person suddenly gave me a feeling of relaxment as I couldn't feel anything wrong with this person.

''Stiles? Stiles!'' 

''Malia?!'' I was taken back. My face scrunched up as I made my way over to the door. ''Ah! Jenna- wait.'' Stiles grabbed my arm right before I got outside his door. He twisted me around so I was facing back towards the direction of my room.

''I'll see you-'' He patted my shoulder, ''in the morning.'' Stiles then vanished behind his door as I was left a little dumbfounded at to why the fact Malia was climbing into Stiles's room at almost 2 in the morning..

It was a little distracting knowing there was a girl in there with my brother, it made me cringe and I made sure I didn't slightly enchance my hearing even a tiny  bit. ''Ew.'' I murmered out loud to myself, not even wanting to think what they could be doing.

As soon as my head hit the back of the pillow, Liam Dunbar took over my thoughts and it was all I could think about. The kiss, I can't believe we actually kissed. My eyes flickered shut a little and a smile was drawn across my face.

Uncontrollable flutters ran around my stomach as my fingers ran over my opposite hand which Liam had previously held. I really did like him, he was taking over my mind- I liked the way how he was clumsy and could embarass himself- I didn't care about his IED, even if he thought it made him a bad person I didn't think it did- he was so cute, and such a nice person in general.

God  I sound cliche.