║Chapter 11║

This is gonna be a little different from the episode just so it's less dramatic:)

----------

Day's had past since the full hospital incident, Scott was (somehow) allowed to go home, Kira was still in California with her mom and dad, Melissa, thankfully, never told my dad about me being a werewolf and all. Things were becoming normal again, of course I wasn't expecting it to last like that for long, but I was honestly wasting no time just enjoying no drama for a while.

(By a while I mean a week at the most.)

''Does Stiles know you're doing this?'' Scott questioned as we finished up practising, I had been building up my strength lately and learning how to fight more efficiently/ defend myself better because obviously I suck at that.

''No. He's with Malia.'' I shrugged, ''I'll let him worry about me later.'' Scott laughed in response, dhakinb as I grabbed a drink, tying my black nike jacket around my waist. ''Do you have any clue when Kira's coming back?'' I then asked, noticing I caught his attention by mentioning her name.

It's nice that Scott and Kira got together, I mean obviously I loved Scott and Allison- they were amazing, but it's just that since Allison's death I thought that Scott would find it hard to move on- which he did- in fact we all did, but Kira kind of pulled him out of that depressed stage and he was finally getting his life back together again which made us all happy to see him not so isolated.

''Hopefully soon.. Anyway- I better give you a lift home, it's late and we have school tomorrow.'' Scott grabbed two helmets. ''Since when did you care about that spawn of hell- but it's fine I can just run home.'' I smirked seeing him chuckle. ''Are you sure??''

''Yeah, yeah- it's fine, thanks Scott by the way!''
''It's no problem- are you going to this lacrosse bonfire tonight, I'm sure Liam would love to see you there.'' Just as my back turned to the boy a cheeky comment left his lips. I couldn't help but smile, but then I turned to face him and rolled my eyes in his direction.

''I might come.. Depends if I have better things to do.'' With that I set off rushing out of the front door, starting my short journey home.

Honestly, I had no better things to do. It's just that being a freshman and going to this bonfire meant that we were surrounded by many sophmores, juniors and some seniors that basically just trampled over us if we looked in their direction.

---

The next day at school I noticed Liam and Mason chatting amoungst each other walking into the halls.

Without even tuning up my hearing I bounced over, hearing their conversation. ''Just ask her now!!'' Mason exclaimed, ''Mason- if she say's no then I-''
''Yeah just ask her Liam?'' I appeared next to his side as he suddenly jumped, tripping into the bin. I chuckled a little as his clumsiness as Mason placed a hand on his friends shoulder, making sure he didn't fall. ''Yeah go ahead, Liam.'' He then smirked, quickly rushing off leaving Liam and I on our own.
''Oh hey- Jenna.'' The fresh faced boy awkwardly waved even though I was less than a foot away from him. ''Hey- how's thing-''
''Jenna!!'' A loud voice exclaimed, getting closer as I frowned, mentally face palming as my brother pounced between the middle of us two.

''You forgot your lunch!'' He held out a brown bag as my eyebrows knotted together, my nose scrunching up in confusion.

''What do you mean? I buy my food here..'' I then sucked in my bottom lip giving him a 'really' look, his eyes darting between Liam and I.

''Oh yeah- sorry I forgot, more for me then!'' He awkwardly laughed it off. Why?? Why, why, why? 

I could tell all three of us cringed in sync at his words, my eyes darting away from my incompetent brother. ''Great- well I'll see you later.'' I shuddered, 'more for me then!'  That tops all the cringe worthy things my brother has ever done in the past, it's even worse because he did it in front of Liam as well, ugh. I mean I love my brother but seriously, sometimes I don't even know what goes on in his mind. Like who's lunch even was that? Certainly wasn't mine.