║Chapter 41║

Hey guys, sorry for all the drama thats happening at the moment I promise it will die down soon.

*Also I'm guessing if you're up to date on Teen wolf season 6 you all know Sheriff Stilinski's name so this chapter will include it once just an fyi before I spoil anything for you guys*

--------------------

''Okay girls!'' Coach blew his whistle trying to calm us all down. ''You're playing soccer. Boys! You're practising lacrosse- because let's be honest, you need it.'' He finished blowing his whistle again. ''Sort yourselfs out!'' I couldn't help but chuckle a little at his words.

The two classes of girls joined together, meaning Hayden and Molly were also playing soccer, obviously it was our class versus theirs.

Half way through the game (that I was absalutely hating may I add) we were drawing with 7 all. I wasn't that bothered about playing- and this attitude only got worse when I noticed something weird going on between Liam and Hayden.

Liam missed a shot as he turned over towards the girls, specifically Hayden as she smirked, the two sharing eye contact causing jealousy to hit me harder than ever. As the competition and flirty glances rose between them I straight up dead eyed Liam feeling my heart shatter as he licked his lips smirking as he looked so impressed at her shooting a goal.

Turning back to Hayden I felt tears brim my eye as the ball was kicked over to me

Turning back to Hayden I felt tears brim my eye as the ball was kicked over to me. Not giving a shit about anything, my foot dug under the ball harshly kicking it forwards as it took a foot full of grass along with it. It went straight into the goal breaking the net as people on my team cheered but that's not what I cared about.

Flashing me a devious smirk was Hayen, cockily turning her head to one side as I felt my teeth grind together glaring back at her laughing complexion.

Without even turning back to Liam or the rest of my team I ran back into the changing room, my anger boiling over and footsteps followed me in

Without even turning back to Liam or the rest of my team I ran back into the changing room, my anger boiling over and footsteps followed me in. I imediatly knew who is was.

''Leave me the fuck alone Liam!'' I cried out not even needing to turn around as I felt myself becoming more worked up. I was on the edge of tears.