║Chapter 9║

I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I don't think I can update for a week, but if there is wifi in my hotel room hopefully I can update if I have any spare time:)

Thank you for voting <3

---------------------------------

''Why are we here again?'' I questioned Scott, leaning against the edge of a kitchen cabinate. ''More like why is she here again?'' Stiles breathed out as I kicked his leg sharply. ''Shut up you- you human.'' The first word that came to my head came out as an insult. ''Oh, you're really going to use 'huma-''

''Guys- please stop.'' Kira breathed out, ''thank you.'' Scott spoke to the dark haired girl as they set out three apple laptops in front of us all which were apparently part of the 'plan', which Stiles described as 'incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic.'

The plan is something to do with the 'visual confirmation' requirement mentioned on The Benefactor cassettes, where we were going to see that if you killed someone on the dead pool but you can't send visual proof, the Benefactor may come to seek proof, meaning we could learn the identity. And that 'killed someone' decided to put himself forward, Scott. I gotta agree with Stiles on this it does sound 'borederline idiotic' but I was eager to be actually part of the pack rather than being cooped up away like all the other times.

''Jenna, are you sure you want to do this?'' Stiles sighed, obviously not happy as I nodded, ''Stiles. I am certain.'' I clearly spoke, a little annoyed- yes he was just trying to look out for me but I was almost sixteen now, plus if I get hurt it would just heal.

''What about you Liam? You don't have to do this if you don't want.'' Scott turned to face the young boy. ''I'm not scared. I want to.'' Liam replied as I smiled softly taking a glance towards the teen before looking back down at my feet. ''Wait- Scott you're actually letting her take part in this?''Stiles seemed dumbfounded.

Scott inhaled out of stress, ''yes, Stiles, I am.''

My brother was left a little speechless, jaw dropped and his right eye twitching out of anger like it always did when something was getting on his nerves. I shot him a teasing smirk as he simply rolled his eyes in defeat. ''Fine.'' Wow, did he actually give in that easily? I bit down on my tongue to avoid any sarcastic remarks leaving my mouth that could make Scott change his mind if I began bickering with Stiles again.

Later on, Noshiko, Kira's mom, came to help us (thankfully) where she was about to basically kill him. Well not literally, but still... She was pretty uncertain and hesitant about doing it- I mean what happens if it actually does kill him?

''Do you think this will work?'' Liam quietly mumbled into my ear as my shoulders raised softly, shivers running down my spine as he was stood fairly close, ''hopefully..'' I responded, I could almost feel his nerves myself, ''don't be too nervous- I'm sure she knows what she's doing.'' I turned up, my eyes meeting Liam's as he nodded softly seeming a little hesitant still.

We all gathered around his bed, Scott reassuring Kira who was also racked with nerves- in fact I think everybody was. I tried not to show it but I was super worried, I mean what happens if this doesn't go according to the plan? Honestly, I didn't even want to know...

''Are you sure you want to do this?'' Kira gently spoke, kneeling down besides Scott. ''Yeah, I'm positive. Everything will be alright.'' His hand entwined with his worried girlfriend, as I smiled watching them both being cute.

''Have you done this before?'' Liam then questioned Noshiko. ''I've seen it done.'' She breathed out as Liam's face dropped. ''This is a terrible idea.'' Noshiko then added on as I mentally agreed.