║Chapter 28║

''Hunters?!'' My eyes widened as Stiles nodded, ''c'mon!!'' He exclaimed the two of us rushing back to his jeep. ''Well does anybody know!?'' Liam cried out in horror. ''Obviously- how would I be telling you!?'' Stiles sarcastically responded Liam rolling his eyes, ''I mean who knows?''

''My dad- the departments on it now, they had Kira as well, she's in the hospital-''
''Woah, woah Stiles slow down- they had Kira?'' I gulped seeing Lydia already sat inpatiently in the car, tapping her hand on the side of the door. ''Hurry!!'' She squealed, Stiles rushing into the front seat whilst Liam and I climbed into the back seats.

''Lydia, you explain.'' Stiles struggled to turn on the engine as the strawberry-blonde haired girl turned to him. ''You haven't even explained the full story to me, how to you expect me to them what's going on when I have no idea?!'' She worriedly questioned as Stiles breathed out finally starting the car and not taking a second to speed off down the street and put his footdown.

''Basically the hunters got Scott and Kira- no they're not in mexico or whatever again-''
''Stiles-''
''Don't cut me off! They're somewhere in Eichen house-''
''Oh for christs sake.''
''Let me talk!'' He frantically spoke craining his head a little so he could face us all. ''I don't know what they're doing but Kira said they're torturing Scott into saying where the rest of his pack is, and that's why you three need to get somewhere safe.'' Stiles breathed out as I frowned.
''Stiles our alpha is being tortured, do you really think where going to sit back somewhere just to be 'safe'.'' I quoted his words as he shot me dead eyes through the mirror. ''Yes. Look the sheriff department are out looking, but Kira said there's so many silver bullet guns it's too dangerous.''
''Then where are you going??'' Lydia furrowed her eyebrows together. ''To help Scott- but not before I drop you off here.'' Stiles swirved the car outside of our house, my eyes immediatly rolling back in annoyance.
''That is the most stupidest plan I've ever heard.'' Lydia spoke up. ''C'mon Stiles you don't just expect us to sit in there doing nothing.'' Liam pleaded. ''It's way too dangerous, that place is probably surrounded by Hunters, the minute you set a foot in there you'll be killed.''

''But what about you? You're not going in there alone, Stiles.'' I leaned forwards to his seat. ''Yeah, that's not even an option.'' Lydia added on.

Thankfully, with a full 10 minutes of persuasion Stiles agreed to take us. To be honest the plan wasn't that difficult, we kinda raded two hospital wheelchairs where Liam and I wrapped blankets over our bodies and acted let Lydia and Stiles push us in. Thankfully Stiles hijacked a card or something from a guards pocket that hopefully still worked on the doors. If the back doors didn't open we would have no choice but to try and sneak through the entrance.

The police were already lined up at the door, I'm not sure what they were going to acomplish by just waiting around but hopefully they would send people in soon. ''Oh my god, oh my god..'' I whispered in anticipation as Stiles fumbeled with his card. ''Hey Stiles you might want to hurry.'' Liam muttered as a flashlight shining in the area behind us caused the group of us to back against the wall.

''Okay, alright, alright. I've done it.'' My brother finally opened the door as Liam attempted to wheel himself in. ''Ditch the wheelchair, Liam.'' I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him onto his feet. ''Oh.'' The boy simply mumbled, his hand slightly touching my waist as he held me closer due to the darkness surrounding us.

''Can anybody see anything?'' Lydia grumbled out, I quickly adjusted, my hightened senses coming as a shock as I took in the area. We were just in a stretched, old corridoor that looked to used around 50 years ago and untouched since. It was creepy really.