║Chapter 18║

This chapter is gonna be more or less a flashback to when Jenna wasn't bitten, so it's set in the past to around season 3,  before Allison died and people like Isaac and the twins were still involved.

-------

''So you never told me.. How exactly did you turn into a werewolf?'' Liam questioned, distracting the two of us from the studying again.

''It's a long story.'' I responded the same way I do everytime to that question. ''Well we do have around an hour.'' He chuckled checking the time on his phone. ''Fine.. But don't but in.'' I teased.

''It was last year.. When all this 'void Stiles' was happening...''

-

''What? He just left? I-i'm on my way home now.'' I anxiously spoke down the phone to my brother. ''Please.. Jenna come to  Scott's, I-i don't trust you alone..'' He stammered from the other end.

The street lamp slightly flickered from above me causing my heart to jump slightly and a shiver of fear to run down my spine. ''Jenna?'' His voice startled me from the other end. ''What- I'm alright.'' I searched the area realising there was nobody as I carried on walking.

Keep walking, there's nobody there.

''I'm serious Jenna get to Scott's house.'' He told me as I sighed. ''I'm like two blocks away from home.'' All of a sudden my cell phone was ripped out of my hand, gasping in horror I spun around, my worst fears turning into a reality. Right in front of me stood the replica of my brother. Except this wasn't my brother at all, it was the Nogitsune.

My mouth was open in shock, a tight grip around my wrist sent panic rushing through me as Stiles's muffled yet frantic voice yelled from the phone that void Stiles was holding above his head with a smirk.

''Stiles!'' I cried out until the void curled his fingers around the phone, crushing it as I was attempting to push him off in horror. The void raised his finger up to his lips as I let out a shout for help until he clamped my jaw shut, squeezing his hand harshly over my mouth.

''Sister, sister.'' He taunted, the same evil smirk plastered over his face the full time. I shook against his grip as he backed me down an empty ally way, shoving me into the brick wall and holding my head up so I was facing him.

I let out a muffled scream against his hold, trying to shake him away as he let out a sinister chuckle. I was kicking and pounding against his grip but what was any use of a 14 year old girl against some kind of evil spirit.

Frightened sobs that were masked by his hand echoed down the dark, narrow path as his eyes searched the area, making sure it was clear before turning back down to me. Teasingly, he brushed his thumb over my cheek, wiping my tears away as I shook again in his hold.

''I wouldn't do that if I were you.'' The void's head turned to the side as fear ran through me, I attempted to turn my head away from him but it wouldn't work, his grip was way too strong on me. I felt so useless, my heart was racing, thumping against my ribcage, preying that somebody would see us here.

Stiles, Scott, Allison, Issac, Lydia absalutely anybody. Even Peter Hale who creeped me out for crying out loud.

''But it doesn't matter anyway, you're not gonna be around for much longer.'' His words made me cry even louder as I wiggled a little to twist out of his hold but it wasn't working. ''Aw.'' He patronised, moving swiftly when his grip moved to around my neck.