║Chapter 27║

Christmas soon came and passed. It was the same old really, we meet up with super distant relatives that we barley see three times a year, Stiles get drunk off a glass of champaign and dad ends up carrying him up to bed. New year also passed by quicker than ever and soon enough we were at school again.

''Jenna, hurry up.'' Stiles grumbled, standing by the side of the drivers seat as I firmly sat, my back pressed against the car seat. ''I feel physically sick.'' I lied as he rolled his eyes, slamming the door and striding around his jeep to the passengers seat. ''Hurry up, do you want to see your 12 year old boyfriend before school starts or what?'' Stiles cringed at his words as I let out a loud exhale. ''He's sixteen.'' I then responded, grabbing my bag and clambering out.

''You're still kids!'' Stiles exclaimed, my eyes rolling into the back of my head almost as I headed towards the school, ready to find my friends until a hand grabbed mine, tugging me besides the school.

My jaw opened in shock and I was about to speak until a pair of warm blue eyes met mine. ''You scared me you idiot.'' I playfully slapped his arm as he smirked, his warm hands slipping down my waist. ''I'm really not sorry.'' Liam then moved forwards, pecking my lips as I ran my hand through the back of his hair as we pulled apart.

''I'm annoyed.'' I then admitted as he licked his lips. ''Why??''
''Because we're back at school, the holidays went too quick.'' My fingers twiddeled with the back of his hair as he chuckled leaning down, his lips pressing against mine again. The amazing rush of excitment ran through me at the feeling as I savoured the kiss for a few more seconds.

I really just want to stay here all day, going to algebra class first period is the last place I want to be.

---

Thankful it was the end of the day, I basically shoved all my other classmates out of the way and was the first one out of my classroom. The first day couldn't have gone any worse for me, I failed a math test, forgot to hand in a project that was way overdue and my teacher decided to be extra grouchy for some unneccesary reason- well it was the first day. Anyway  I was minding my own god damn business, taking everything out of my locker until some asshat bashed straight into me, all my books and papers dropping everywhere, under everybody's feet that decided to walk straight past and not even help me in the slightest.

A line of profanities left my lips straight after as I began scopping everything back up, a hand clashing with mine. Raising my head, Liam was knelt right infront of me, holding many of my books within his hand, a warm smile lifting on his mouth. ''Thanks..'' I breathed out, ''it's no problem, I'll carry them for oyu.'' He responded, ''no, it's alright Liam-''

''Please- I can tell you're about to rip somebody's face off any second now.'' His head tilted to the side a little as I exhaled giving in. ''That's kinda true.'' A faint chuckle left my lips as I turned up to see his adorable smile. ''Exactly, anyway, lets go.'' My hand softly tucked over his arm, holding him close as his front slightly pressed against my shoulder.

''There's a lacrosse match we're all missing tonight because of this stupid pack meeting..'' Liam muttered from behind me as I turned up to face him, ''that sucks..'' I responded turning up to see a large coach pull up, lacrosse players from Devenford prep jumping out, hollering and shouting.

Brett, also enjoying the banter between the boys, didn't notice any of us standing around, he carried on walking forwards with around three other boys.

''C'mon let's go..'' Liam ushered me forwards to walk around the gang that was forming closely in front of us. Within seconds of attempting to walk past without anybody acknowledging the two of us, a loud shout of Liam's name made him tense up against my back. ''Hey Dunbar!!''

''Liam let's go..'' I took his hand in mine dragging him a couple steps forwards before my tracks were abruptly halted when four tall boys decided to crowd ahead of us. ''Is this your girl??'' One boy eyed me up and down as I shot him a dirty glance. ''Excuse me, we have somewhere to be.'' I attempted to weave my way away from the four boys, a hand pushing me back into place as I scrunched up my face in shock.

''Don't touch her.'' Liam pushed forwards as I grabbed him back. ''Oh wow, never thought you were the one to attract girls Liam.'' The same boy who pushed me back snickered. ''You're the one who's talking?'' I narrowed my eyes as the other boys laughed as my sassy remark, the boy in the middle who was on the spotlight obviously getting pissed off.

''If you saw Liam in our school I don't think you would want to go out with him. Explosive episodes, moody, uncontrollably angry.'' The boy smirked out as I rolled my eyes scoffing, ''do you really think-''
''you have no reason to bring that up.'' Liam cut me off, sliding past me as I saw his fists ball tightly. ''Liam..'' I quietly murmered, attempting to pull him away but he shook my grasp off.

The tall black haired boy raised both his hands in a patronising surrender gesture. ''No need to get all defensive now.'' He laughed turning around to all his snickering friends. ''Get the fuck away from me you f-'' Liam cursed, shocking me slightly as his tone stopped.

''Liam!'' I cut him off as the other boy narrowed his eyes, ''what were you gonna call me?'' He stepped forwards, obviously wanting to make Liam more pissed off. My boyfriend began moving closer to the boy, swiftly I moved between them, pushing the other boy away, my hand on Liam's chest. ''Look at me. You're better than this, stop it..'' My voice came out as a hoarse whisper, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

''Let's just walk away, alright..'' I told him, his eyes slightly flickering up before back to mine as he gave in nodding. ''Yeah..'' He gently spoke as I nodded slightly beginning to walk forwards as Liam followed, suddenly spinning around. Oh no..  ''By the way, your flyer's been undone this full time..'' Oh.. A bubble of laughter escaped my lips as the boy froze immediatly fumbling around with his pants as Liam's hand slipped into mine.

''Alright.. That was good..'' I smirked looking up to study his adorable face for a few seconds. ''Thanks..'' He gently spoke turning to look at me. ''Thanks for not letting me attack him..'' Liam added on, leaning forwards and planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

In the distance I saw a certain Hayden Romero scowling at the affection between the two of us. My eyes stayed on her for a second of so before she spun around and stormed off looking in a huff. My eyes quickly landed back onto Liam's who was kindly smiling to me, I didn't hesitate but to return one.

Before we even got to my brother's jeep a bouncing, shocked looking Stiles pushed past everybody towards us. ''Oh god, what is it now??'' I frowned as Stiles breathlessly panted out.

''It's Scott.. The hunters found him.''