║Chapter 19║

A couple days passed since the full 'study' night incident. Okay I wouldn't class it as studying, since we didn't really get much of that done, but I did manage to slot some extra time in after school. It wasn't exactly useful, but at least it was something.

''Alright everybody, your papers will be handed out as soon as you sit down.'' The teacher called out as I slipped behind a desk at the very back of the class. I preferred to be as far back away from everybody else when I was doing a test, it helped me focus.

Just as I was sorting everything out a shadow formed over me and I frowned looking up to see Hayden Romero staring down at me. ''Is there a problem?'' I questioned in confusion.

''Actually, yes, you're in my seat.'' She cocked her head to the side, her lips stuck out into an obnoxious pout. ''Um- we don't have a seating arrangement in this class.''
Hayden simply rolled her eyes, flicking her hair behind her ear as her two cronies flashed me dirty looks.
''Are you seriously going to stand there all day, Hayden that's pathetic.'' Seriously, I could not be bothered with any shit so I snatched all my things up, Mollie bardged into my shoulder when she did as I rolled my eyes, knowing I was basically capable of throwing her across the room.

''Tramp.'' Hayden giggled as I flashed her a scowl before taking a new seat towards the middle of the class where I felt right in the center of everybody's attention.

--

''How was it?'' Liam questioned from the side of me, his arm pressing against mine. ''Alright.'' I shrugged simply as he slightly pulled me to one side. ''Why are you so pissed off, is it me?'' He frowned as I felt my face soften a little from the slight pout I had going on.

''No, no- it's not you- it's just Hayden, she pisses me off.'' I brushed some hair out of my face as Liam checked over his neck to see them not that far away.

''Did they say something to you?'' He frowned, his eyebrows furrowing. ''She called me a tramp because I was sat in her seat- I don't think she know's that I can easily rip her throat out.''
''Trust me, I would probably join you.''

---

''How many laps?'' My eyes narrowed towards coach. ''50. Stilinski. You better get going your class mates are all leaving you.'' He ushered me off as I huffed out, rushing over towards Liam who was running noticably quicker than everybody else.

''Show off.'' I called out to him as he smirked. ''Try to keep up.'' Liam laughed, ''if you can.'' He then playfully teased, sprinting faster as I sped up knowing I wouldn't get as tired easily with my agility. Of course I would eventually become exhausted, but just not as quick as everybody else.

''Trust me- I will.'' I teased, sprinting off ahead of him.

''STILINSKI! DUNBAR- DO YOU WANT TO PASS OUT! SLOW THE HELL DOWN!'' Coach yelled but it went through one ear and out of the other.

''You know.. If we drop back with everybody else we can get out of this.'' Liam slowed down a little as I also did so we were now running side by side.

''And go where?'' I frowned seeing almost every other gym class out on the field.

''Under the bleachers.'' He shrugged, my breath hitching not really knowing if he was thinking what I was. The last time we were under there all we did was make out. Nodding softly, we slowed down as coach shouted at us saying 'I told you so' and grumbling about multiple other things I didn't bother paying attention to.