00

Mystic Falls - Present Day

You sigh and roll out of bed, your alarm blaring in your ear.

Another Monday that you had to survive.

A groan emitted from your lips before you rolled out of bed and began to get ready for school. You began to remember that this month was extremely depressing for Elena, she'd broken up with Stefan and you were all there to comfort her.

To you though she seemed fine, considering how messy she described the breakup was. It confused you, as you thought that her and Stefan were the perfect match. Guess not then, you thought as you finished getting dressed.

It's only halfway through the semester and you're already craving a break off school. You knew though that these next few weeks you had to focus on getting your grades up, otherwise you might not graduate with your friends.

You huffed at the thought as you walked down the stairs, your mum was sat in the kitchen on the phone. She smiled at you as you kissed her cheek and grabbed an apple.

However she scowled at you when you began to walk towards the door whilst eating the apple, you turned and waved before grabbing your bag.

You opened the door and stepped out, the cool morning breeze rushing against your face.

You closed the door behind you and sighed, feeling like this was going to be a good day.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched from across the street. I saw her open her front door and step out. She looked beautiful like always, although I'd never told her that.

We'd been friends, best friends for months.

But the only thing is that she doesn't remember any of that now.

I'm nothing more than a stranger to her and I dread the day that I will have to reintroduce myself to her.

Maybe one day I'll let her remember, maybe she might not be scared of who I am. Or what I am. Maybe things will go back to how they used to and I wouldn't done all this worrying for nothing.

Maybe one day, but not today.

-------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The story line of this book will NOT follow the story line of TVD, I had to change it a bit to fit the plot.

So here's the first chapter!! I'm so excited for you guys to read this and hope you all enjoy it!! It's been so fun writing it and hopefully you guys will love picking what happens :D

If you haven't already then check out Badlands which is a book of the same style as this one, just not TVD. Thanks guys so much :)

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird